Good Gut Solution FAQs - Shipping Information
General Shipping Information
What days do you process and ship orders? back to top
- Good Gut Solution processes orders 5 days a week - Monday - Friday.
- Orders placed after 2 PM (PST) may not process until the next business day.
- Orders received over the weekend do not process for shipment until the following Monday morning.
- We use USPS, FedEx and DHL International as our preferred carriers.
- FedEx does not deliver packages on Saturday and Sunday.
- USPS delivers to PO Boxes.
- Both carriers do not deliver on national holidays.
Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam and the US Virgin Islands are shipped based on USPS real-time costs depending on the weight of the package, delivery method and final destination.
What Domestic shipping rates do you offer? back to top
- We offer FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on most products on orders totaling over $69 within the 48 Contiguous United States.**
** A handling fee applies to certain products: These items include but are not limited to: over-sized, heavy, cold, frozen, highly discounted, or products in glass containers: Aloe Complete, Aloe Life Green Food, Metagenics UltraInflamX, OmegaZyme Ultra, Perfect Food 600 gram powder, Prime One Liquid, Raw Fiber 803 gram powder, Raw Protein 622 gram powder, Super Seed 600 gram powder, Wobenzym 800 tabs and all VSL#3 probiotics.
- Orders under $69.00 have a flat rate of $9.78
Please note: In the event of returning a free shipping item there is a mandatory deduction of $5.95 from your total refund.
All sales on books are final and cannot be returned.
We reserve the right to use any carrier to insure the best and fastest service possible, unless particularly specified by you, our valued customer. Our Shopping Cart displays all your shipping options and any applicable fees. With standard shipping we determine the most efficient shipping carrier for your order.
How do you ship Heat Sensitive Products? back to top
We use standard shipping methods unless otherwise requested by you, our customer.
Your heat sensitive products may require expedited shipping in order to maintain the integrity of the product, depending on the time of year and your location.
We cannot be held responsible for items that are delivered to areas that are extremely hot. If you know that this is the case in your area, please select the appropriate shipping method to ensure a viable supplement.
Note: All Refrigerated products are shipped in a thermal padded envelope, with frozen ice pack. It is normal for the ice pack to melt, thaw and sweat during shipment.
VSL#3 is freeze dried in the way it is manufactured. It survives the passage through the digestive tract with a body temperature of 98.6. It can safely be out the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks without the potency being affected for TWO YEARS. The manufacturer suggests that the highest possible potency is maintained when the product is refrigerated. However, VSL#3 sold in countries outside of the USA do not require refrigeration.
We are unable to accept returns of refrigerated products.
Please note: VSL#3 orders generally ship out on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- VSL#3 orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Other USPS options may be selected.
- FedEx 2nd Day Air may be requested (ie: 2 business days) and is delivered by 4:30 PM to most areas and by 7 PM in residential areas. No regular FEDEX delivery on Saturday.
How reliable are the shipping options within the USA and what are our options?back to top
It is our experience that price DOES correspond to service in regards to shipping. The most expensive option is the safest, most expedient option. Because of the inherent risk involved in shipping, and to help you make the best, informed shipping selection, we have outlined what you can expect from our most common shipping options, USPS and FedEx.^^
Standard USPS Domestic Shipping:
Standard Shipping is available to all 48 contiguous United States, commonly referred to as the 48 continental states, to Hawaii and Alaska, and to APO-FPO addresses. This is our most cost effective shipping method. We automatically use the US Postal Service for most orders weighing less than 2 lbs., unless you specify differently in your shopping cart.
USPS Priority Mail Express is available for 1 day delivery.
Within the 48 contiguous United States, you can expect delivery from 3 to 8 business days after placing your order. This depends on your geographic location and the carrier's workload. This is an ESTIMATED transit time and is not guaranteed.
Tracking information is sent on all Priority Mail orders. US Postal Service includes Saturday as a delivery or transit day at their discretion.
Please note: No tracking or delivery confirmation is available to APO-FPO addresses and may not be available to U.S. Territories either.
^^We reserve the right to use USPS and FedEx carriers or others not mentioned to insure the best and fastest service possible. Our Shopping Cart displays all your shipping options and any applicable fees. Shipping carriers may reserve the right to deliver packages, especially when not expedited packages, without a signature, according to their policies and at their discretion.
In the unlikely event that your shipment is lost, a claim is available to be submitted.
FedEx Domestic Shipping Methods
- FedEx Ground, which includes Home Delivery takes between 5-8 business days.
- FedEx 2nd day shipping takes 2 business days and is calculated according to size of box, weight and zip code.
- There is NO FedEx delivery on a Saturday.
- FedEx Standard Overnight or Priority Overnight delivery may be requested. Shipping charges are applied according to the size of the box, weight and zip code.
- Please note: FedEx Expedited is NOT 2nd day.
- FedEx Expedited takes 1-3 business days.
- FedEx does not deliver to Post Office Box addresses in the U.S.
What is your Rush Order Service? back to top
You may choose to have your shipping package "rushed out". There is a nominal $3.99 fee to ensure that your package is processed the same day when placed before 2 pm PST Monday - Friday.
Please note: We do not ship out on the weekend. Orders placed on Friday will be processed on Monday.
What is the VitaPlan Auto Ship Program? back to top
Save valuable time with our Auto-Ship Program.
- Never miss a vitamin because you forgot to order.
- The most convenient & easy way to get your favorite products delivered to your doorstep, automatically.
- AutoShip guarantees your important supplements will arrive when you need them!
- each month,
- every 2 months or even
- every 3 months with our friendly autoship program.
Convenient, on going delivery allows you to easily stay with your supplement program effortlessly with no hassle.
No need to hassle with re-ordering your favorite products month after month.
How much does the VitaPlan Reorder Program cost?
Nothing whatsoever! - you may select any single product or combination of products - it’s your choice.
How do I change the selection of my products?
You have complete control over your VitaPlan Auto Shipments. To change your Autoship order to contain other items, new items or totally different items, you can log in to your account on GoodGutSolution.com and make the changes yourself.
You may also call us toll free at 877 240-7528 PST 10-4 M-F.
Please allow 7 days before your next cycle and we can change it for you.
How do I cancel my VitaPlan AutoShip?
You may cancel at any time, no problem!
Simply call us at 877 240-7528 PST 10-4 M-F 7 days before you are due to receive your order
What are your International Shipping Guidelines? back to top
We ship to almost every country and geographic location in the world.
ATTENTION CANADIAN SHOPPERS:
Please read Canadian Duty Requirements provided by the Canada Border Service Agency.
What are your shipping options for International Shipments? back to top
International shipments require the package be shipped to the billing address.
This is a requirement of the credit card companies as they do not consider it a valid transaction if a mail order is shipped to any address other than the billing address.
Not all shipping options are available to every country.
You will find that our Shopping Cart often automatically displays the shipping options and associated shipping costs to each respective country. Our most common shipping options are as follows:
USPS Priority Mail Express International: (3-5 days)
Affordable and fast international delivery to more than 180 countries with a money-back guarantee to select countries. The service is both insured and has a tracking number and is handled throughout by the US Postal Service & Your National Mail Service.
Priority Mail International: (6-10 business days)
Reliable and affordable way to send mail and packages to more than 180 countries. Tracking is available to major destinations. Limited indemnity coverage is provided at no extra charge.
Do you offer International Flat Rate Options? back to top
Under 3 lbs - $45.00 flat rate
Under 3lbs in weight - $63.00
3-5 lbs in weight - $71.00
How much will it cost to ship an international order to my country? back to top
All international shipments may be charged based on the weight and destination of their order.
Customs and Country Fees:
- Customers outside the United States may be subject to additional fees and charges. We ask that you please be aware of local custom and importation laws.
- Any additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by you.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office or tax authority for information specific to your situation.
Additionally, when ordering from Good Gut Solution, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
Before you place your order, please be sure of your local customs laws concerning the shipment of the particular dietary supplements that you are ordering. We cannot be held responsible or accountable for any taxes, duties, tariffs or any quarantine fees or package warehousing fees assessed by your local customs office.
Please Help Us to Help You:
- Additional charges will be applied if the delivery address you provide us is incorrect or if the package needs to be forwarded to a different location due to an error in communicating the information to us.
- Remember to include apartment, suite and unit numbers as well as your daytime telephone number including country code.
- We cannot be responsible for problems with your order due to inaccuracies in the information you provide. Please be precise when you complete your information in your Shopping Cart.
- If your shipment is returned or lost by customs and/or the carrier, shipping and handling costs incurred are not refundable.
- Failure of you to receive, miss the delivery of, or refusal to accept your shipment does not relieve you from the shipping/handling incurred by your order and may not relieve you from the cost of the products shipped.
- If an item is returned to us due to a customs related issue, a 15% restocking fee is applied.
- Any additional shipping costs incurred by us to retrieve your package will be charged to your credit card.
- Credit to your credit card will be applied once merchandise is returned to us in the same condition it was sent.
What is the Importance of my Email address? back to top
Because we are an internet company, we primarily communicate with you via email. This includes
- confirmation of your order,
- tracking information,
- address verification
- resolution of any shipping requirements from our carriers
Please provide an ACCURATE email address with your order.
Not only do we encourage you to provide an accurate email address but also to 'white-list' us with your email handler. Also check your frequently used internet browser and security programs to ensure that you will receive emails from us. Sometimes, our emails may be delivered to your spam mail or even prevented from reaching you as a result of your spam filter.
How do we deal with High-Risk Orders? back to top
We diligently scan orders for signs for fraud.
- International orders that are suspicious will be held for investigation.
- We notify the appropriate authorities in cases of fraud or suspicion.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order at any time.
How do you deal with Back Orders? back to top
In the rare event that a popular item is out-of-stock, or shipping must be delayed, we will place your order on 'temporary back-order status' and email you.
Once we have received the back-ordered item(s), we will email you with notification that your order has shipped.Please Note:
- Shipping costs are not refunded if your order is delayed or if items are back-ordered.
- If your order that is eligible for free shipping contains an item that is backordered. the order will be held back until the entire order can be shipped. If you prefer to have a partial order shipped, please let us know. An additional shipping charge will apply to the second delivery of the backordered product when it is back in stock.
What is your Return Policy? back to top
Returning Unused Products: Returns are easy. New, unopened, re-saleable product(s), are entitled to a full refund, within 30 days, less shipping fees. A 15% restocking fee is applied.
- In the event of returning a 'free shipping' item there is a mandatory deduction of $5.95 from your total refund.
- Heat Sensitive products are NOT returnable.
- To return unused product/s for a refund - please Contact Us or call 877- 240-7528 PST M-F 10-4 for prior approval.
- Returns are sent to:
Good Gut Solution
2270 Camino Vida Roble, Suite A, Carlsbad, CA 92011
Please be sure to obtain approval for the return before mailing.
Returning Used Products:
- Due to safety precautions, we cannot and do not accept returns on items that have been opened, used or have their safety seals broken.
- The supplement are yours once you open it.
- You are welcome to email us for professional guidance on what to expect from the use of all of our supplements.
Important Returns Information:
Please contact our customer service in advance to approve the return.
Contact Us or 877-240-7528 PST M-F 10-4
Shipping fees are NOT refundable and will be deducted from the total amount of refund.
All returns are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee that is deducted from the total amount of refund.
Refunds will be sent to you in the form of a company check or credit card refund at our discretion.
We strongly recommend that you ship the return to us by a safe, trackable shipping method.
Which address from my account will you ship to? back to top
- We ship to the shipping address specified for each individual order.
- Addresses stored in your account are for your convenience for reordering only.
- If you find a mistake in your order shipping address, please notify us immediately with a correction.
- Most packages cannot be redirected once in transit.
What do I do if my order has been shipped to an old or incorrect address? back to top
We make every effort to confirm shipping addresses before we package orders. We cannot be responsible delays in shipments for any extra charges involved in changing a destination address or attempting multiple deliveries.
If your package was sent via USPS and you have filed a "Change of Address" form within the past year, you don't need to do anything. The package will be automatically redirected to your new address.
For FedEx shipments, please contact us immediately as we may be able to change the destination address on the package while in transit.
What can I do if my order has not arrived yet, but I was notified that it was shipped? back to top
You can track your shipment on USPS.com or FedEx.com. Use the tracking number that was emailed to you.
Still having a problem? Contact Us of call 877-240-7528 immediately.
Keep in mind that the USPS does not consider a parcel lost until at least 30 days have passed. If you are concerned about this, please select an upgraded shipping method during checkout. In our experience, lost packages are rather rare.
When did my order go out? When can I expect it?
Immediately after placing your order online, you will receive an email confirmation with an order number. When your order is shipped out you will receive a second email from us providing you with the date it was shipped out and the tracking number.
** Due to the weight or special handling required, a handling fee for a few supplements is applied at check out.