It is manufactured using the same production technology as the VSL#3®* brand probiotic blend as produced before January 31, 2016.
Get Better Pricing. Buy Now and Save!
Visbiome High Potency Probiotic 60 Caps 112.5 billion strainsVIS1000 Retail:
Visbiome High Potency Probiotic 60 Caps 112.5 billion strains
Shipping Weight: 1.20 pounds
Visbiome is a probiotic formula that has been specially formulated for the dietary management of dysbiosis that is associated with ulcerative colitis (UC), irritable Bowel Syndome (IBS), and pouchitis.
Visbiome is thougoht of as a non-drug therapy that looks at important nutritional needs that encourages balance of the microbiota, especially in people who have Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS, ulcerative colitis, and pouchitis, particularly when it can't be addressed by making changes in diet alone.
Visbiome was created by Professor Claudio De Simone, who recently ended his relationship with VSL Pharmaceuticals, Inc., and he is now collaborating with ExeGi Pharma, LLC to produce Visbiome™, a probiotic formula using the same proprietary blend of probiotic strains that the Professor originally invented (the "De Simone Formulation").
Visbiome™ contains the same strains, in the same concentration and proportions, and is therapeutically equivalent to the VSL#3® brand probiotic blend as produced before January 31, 2016.
What is Visbiome™?Visbiome™ is a high potency probiotic, containing 8 strains of live bacteria in concentrations of 112.5 billion per capsule.
Visbiome contains the De Simone Formulation, used for VSL#3 prior to January 31st, 2016, and is one of the most widely studied probiotics with over 60 published human clinical studies.
Visbiome Primary IngredientsLactobacillus acidophilus
Visbiome Capsule Inactive Ingredients
microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methycellulose)
- Visbiome is Gluten-Free, Kosher & Halal certified
- Visbiome may contain trace amounts of lactose (less than 0.1g per 100g) and dehydrated skim milk or milk protein (casein and beta-lacto globulin of less than 2mg/kg).
- The capsules are made of hydroxypropyl-methylcellulose (HPMC) which is 100% vegetable cellulose and meets the strict dietary needs of consumers who choose a vegetarian lifestyle.
- The probiotic bacteria is nonpathogenic, nontoxigenic and is GRAS certified (Generally Recognized as Safe) as food ingredients. The probiotics contained within Visbiome™ do not translocate from the gut lumen.
Get 10% off your Probiotic when you add PerfectPass Prebiotic to your basket. Place both items in your basket to automatically receive the discount. No coupon needed.
- Magnify the strength of your probiotics
- Just add to water - no taste, no odor
- Reduce inflammation and help repair gut damage
- Made from PHGG Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum that is guaranteed to have no side effects like Inulin & FOS or feed bad bacteria.
Adult Recommended Daily Visbiome DosageIrritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) 2-4 capsules per day
Ulcerative Colitis (maintenance) 4-8 capsules per day
Visbiome Daily Intake
*Visbiome Capsules are packaged in "state of the art" Activ-Vial® bottles to ensure minimal moisture intrusion & provide maximum potency
*Patented three-phase Activ-Polymer® technology to reduce moisture
*Moisture absorption sleeve surrounds product
*Engineered seal controlled with close-in-the mold technology
*Positive closure "click" seal lid to ensure low moisture ingress
VSL#3® is a registered trademark of, and is manufactured exclusively for, VSL Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Visbiome is manufactured exclusively for ExeGi Pharma, LLC and is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or distributed by VSL Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Also available in:
Visbiome Lemon Flavored 450 billion bacteria- 30 pack
Visbiome Unflavored 450 billion bacteria- 30 pack
I switched from VSL because they changed their formula - the new one didn't agree with me. - Anonymous
I can't believe how much better I feel since I started taking these capsules daily. - Anonymous
This product works, definitely better than other probiotics I have tried. - Ava
Visbiome has been amazing! My symptoms are completely under control. - Anonymous
Read All Reviews
Login and write a review or Write an anonymous review