Sun Oven for Solar CookingSUN1000
Sun Oven for Solar Cooking
(5.00) 3 raters Read All Reviews
Our Price: $298.00
Brand: Sun Ovens InternationalProduct Code: SUN1000
Shipping Weight: 30.00 pounds
- Eco-friendly way to cook your food that is safe and healthy.
- You don't need to use electricity, gas, charcoal or propane.
- You retain all the nutrients in your food.
- Easy transportation with this compact, light portable stove.
- Cooking is made very easy.
- You never have to worry about burning your food.
- Use the power of the sun to cook, bake, dehydrate, or boil foods.
- Make delicious sun-baked foods and save on fuel and money - all you need is direct sunlight
- When used correctly it can reach temperatures of 360° to 400° F in as little as 20 minutes.
- Folds up easily and is easy to carry.
- cook everyday in your backyard,
- use at picnics,
- great to use when out on a camping trip, or
- if need be, during a power failure or any unplanned emergency
BenefitsYou don't need a flame to cook.
There is no risk of burning your food.
You can save money on gas and electricity.
You are prepared in case of an emergency.
Sun Oven features:
- Totally Safe - No Danger of Fire.
- As Portable as a Small Suitcase - Only 22 lbs!
- Slow cook or cook similar to conventional stove tops or ovens.
- Built in Thermometer
- Inside is made of Food Grade Fiberglass
- Reaches Temperatures of 360° to 400° Fahrenheit.
- Easy sun-track indicators
- Extra thick Ultra White Transparent Glass
- Bake, Boil, or Steam Foods - Boil or Pasteurize Water.
- Dehydrate Fruits, Vegetables, or Jerky.
- Built sturdy for Years of Trouble Free Use.
- 20% larger than prior model SUN OVENS
- American made
Beef Roast, 2.5 lbs = 1 hour, 20 minutes
Baked Chicken, 3 lbs = 1 hour, 30 minutes
Bread = 45 minutes
Rice = 40 minutes
Chocolate Cake = 35 minutes
Sun Oven Uses:
Cook on a daily basis outside
Use for camping, picnics, barbeques and more.
Use in any situation of unplanned emergency
Size and Weight of the Sun Oven
Size: 19"x19" with an average depth of 11"
Weight: Weighs only 22 pound
The Sun Oven folds up for easy carrying.
Ships in one large box, which weighs approximately 30 pounds.
SUN OVENS® can also be used in a variety of other ways including:
- Sprout foods
- Make sun tea
- Boil or pasteurize water
- Sanitize dishes
- Naturally dehydrate fruits, vegetables and meats
- Heat water for a sponge bath
- Kill infestations in grains or dried foods
- Dry firewood
(5.00) 3 raters
We used this to cook vegetables and it was completely effortless. - Anonymous
The sun oven was great to have on our camping trip. - Sheryl
The recipes book that came with the oven really helped me a lot. - Anonymous
Read All Reviews
Login and write a review or Write an anonymous review