Save when you buy this 2 Pack of VSL#3 Capsules. VSL is now dairy free.
VSL#3 Probiotics 60 caps 2 pack 225 billiion strains
VSL#3 Probiotics 60 caps 2 pack 225 billiion strains
Shipping Weight: 1.43 pounds
Handling Fee: Special Handling required for shipping cold item
VSL#3® capsules by Sigma Tau is a probiotic dietary supplement that assists in the dietary management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS, Colitis, pouchitis, or ileal pouch.
Does VSL#3 really improve symptoms in patients with IBS? YES It Does!
To read about fourty-eight studies conducted with VSL#3, and IBS patients.
Does VSL#3 really improve symptoms in patients with Ulcerative Colitis? YES It Does!
To read about a study showing remission in 77% of patients with UC, with no adverse affects - Study conducted by Department of Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Read testimonials from others who use VSL#3
Get 10% off your Probiotic when you add Perfect Pass Prebiotic to your basket. Place both items in your basket to automatically receive the discount. No coupon needed.
- Magnify the strength of your probiotics
- Just add to water - no taste, no odor
- Reduce inflammation and help repair gut damage
- Made from PHGG Partially Hydrolized Guar Gum that is guaranteed to have no side effects like Inulin & FOS or feed bad bacteria.
Note: This is the two pack kit. Two bottles for increased savings. 120 capsules total, in two bottles. Each capsule contains 112.5 billion strains.
Eight strains of live freeze-dried lactic acid bacteria:
-L. Delbrueckii Subsp. Bulgaricus
hydroxypropyl-methylcellulose (= 00 size vegetarian capsule)
microcrystalline cellulose (Manufactured in Italy)
- VSL is Gluten free
- Dairy free (Manufactured in Italy)
- Halal Certified
- No GMO
Refrigeration of VSL preserves the live bacteria & helps to maintain the high potency. VSL3 is manufactured with a carefully designed formulation of billions of bacteria that maintain vitality.
The capsule bottle has been upgraded. The patented cap on the VSL capsule bottle is able to prevent heat, light, moisture and contamination from entering the bottle. It does not need a second seal on the capsule bottle.
Serving Size and Dosage for VSL: Each serving of 2 capsules contain at least 225 billion live probiotic bacteria. Each bottle contains 60 capsules. Each individual capsule contains at least 112.5 billion live probiotic bacteria
Recommended dosage: 2-8 capsules daily depending on condition.
The capsules can be swallowed whole or opened and the contents can be mixed into beverages and foods like the powder in packets.
VSL should not be mixed with hot drinks or foods, as heat may inactivate the bacteria.
Once added to food, VSL#3 must be consumed immediately.
Please note: Though the manufacturer allows VSL#3 to be stored for two weeks at room temperature and exposed to heat, we take extra care to ship VSL#3 with thermal and an ice pack. We only ship VSL#3 on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday mornings, unless Overnight or Second Day Air is selected. Although we do not recommend shipping VSL on Thursday, or Friday, we are able to do so, if necessary, and requested.
What size are the VSL#3 capsules?
The capsule is size “00” with a dimension of 7/8 x 5/16 of an inch (23.30mm x 8.18mm)
VSL#3 also available in:VSL 60 caps 112.5 billion bacteria
VSL3 Unflavored 30 packets containing 450 billion bacteria
Shelf Life: Two years from manufacturing date when stored properly (36-46° F or 2-8° C)
Storage: All types of VSL#3 should be refrigerated (36-46° F or 2-8° C). VSL#3 may be stored at room temperature (77° F) for up to two weeks without adversely affecting potency.
This is the most effective probiotic I've tried. - Ava
I recommend this probiotic. - Anonymous
VSL3 has given back normal digestion and colon health! So thankful for this product and Good Gut Solution. - Anonymous
This product has saved my life. - Anonymous
I absolutely love this product! My entire family uses VSL and our digestive issues are completely a thing of the past!!. - Anonymous
Read All Reviews
Login and write a review or Write an anonymous review
According to Medicine.net, a probiotic is "a microbe that protects its host and prevents disease."
VSL#3 studies show that:
- VSL#3 provides a protective barrier in the intestinal digestive system.
- The way VSL#3 works is by taking hold or colonizing in the digestive tract with an ideal number and type of probiotic or good bacteria. These good flora, stick to the walls of the gut wall and actually form a protective barrier on the inner layer of the digestive tract that protects it from pathogens. Bad bacteria, yeast and other organisms give off toxic substances and these can result in a lessening in the number as well as the type of bacteria in the intestine. This affect people's intestinal health dramatically.
- There are thousand of billions of bacteria that live in the human intestinal tract. These bacteria are called commensal bacteria. The way that we can modify the gut flora in a positive way, is to 'flood' the GI tract with 'loading' doses i.e. extremely large numbers of probiotic bacteria. VSL#3 is a probiotic preparation that does deliver enough good flora (bacteria) to benefit the GI tract in patients with serious intestinal disorders like pouchitis and colitis and crohns disease.
- They have shown that VSL#3 probiotic bacteria definitely make it all the way through the digestive tract, even if some amount is lost during transit.