Get 15% off PerfectPass Probiotic when you buy it together with PerfectPass Prebiotic
- Magnify the strength of your probiotics
- Just add to water - no taste, no odor
- Reduce inflammation and help repair gut damage
- Made from PHGG Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum that is guaranteed to have no side effects like Inulin & FOS
- PHGG does not feed bad bacteria.
Perfect Pass Prebiotics 240g Powder
Perfect Pass Prebiotics 240g Powder
Shipping Weight: 1.00 pounds
- Feed your good bacteria every day
- Make your digestive system strong
- Simple soluble fiber formula is fertilizer for your good bacteria
- These PREbiotics i.e. PHGG Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum, have been researched to help reduce IBS Irritable Bowel Symptoms
- Instantly increase the diversity of your good bacteria - just what you want to keep your gut healthy
- We used to think that taking Lactobacillus Acidophilus and Bifidus by mouth was the best way to increase healthy bacteria populations in your gut.
- Now, since Human Microbiome Project, we've completely changed this view.
- Now we know that our intestinal tracts has between 500 and 1000 different species of beneficial, good microbes! And all of them are vital to your health. Taking a few species does not have real and lasting benefit… rather, it is encouraging DIVERSITY that matters more than anything.
- Diversity of the good bacteria changes the intestinal environment and promotes long lasting repair of damaged and inflamed intestinal tracts. That is why Perfect Pass Prebiotic is the ultimate method for building a strong, healthy and diverse population of beneficial microbes.
- It has no odor
- it has no taste
- you won't find any 'clumps' or 'grit'
- it dissolves instantly in water
- Perfect Pass Prebiotic is Non-GMO
- All raw materials are kept free from GMO and their derivatives throughout the production process
- It is 100% Gluten Free
- Perfect Pass Prebiotic starts as a natural material, which is grown in fields that are not treated with chemicals.
- No preservatives are used or added during manufacturing
- Perfect Pass Prebiotic meets the accepted criteria to be labeled as a “natural food ingredient”
- It is certified Kosher
- It is certified Halal
- It is vegetarian (not of any animal origin nor derivative)
Perfect Pass Prebiotic is the answer for those suffering with gastrointestinal problems like IBS,
crohn's, colitis, diarrhea, constipation, leaky gut and general dysbiosis.
Perfect Pass Prebiotic contains the ideal "fertilizer" needed to grow a healthy and diverse population of beneficial bacteria in your intestinal tract.
Perfect Pass Prebiotic is a well researched soluble fiber that selectively feeds the diverse populations of your beneficial bacteria which changes the ratio of good to bad microbes in favor of the good. You are able to control the negative, inflammatory effects of the bad microbes because you are able nurture and feed a wide variety of good bacteria.
PHGG Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum is the perfect food source for growing beneficial microbes. PHGG is taken from the guar bean and is broken down with natural enzymes into the ideal molecular size and that's why it's the perfect food for your beneficial bacteria.
PHGG is pure. No additional ingredients have been added to it and PHGG is easily tolerated by even the most sensitive people.
There is around 14.3 gm of fiber in 1 tablespoon of PHGG.
Why choose Perfect Pass Prebiotic PHGG Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum?
More reasons to choose Perfect Pass Prebiotic PHGG Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum
1 serving size is 4 grams = 1 scoop = 1 Tablespoon
You can take it 1-2-3 times per day, depending on need.
4gm (1 tablespoon) 2 times per day. Always mix in 6-8 oz water.
Sensitive users begin with one teaspoon and build up to one tablespoon.
May be taken with food, at any time of the day.
Slowly build up to 3-4 tablespoons per day with chronic conditions. Always mix in 6-8 oz water.
Yes, this prebiotic is truly a superior product.
It is made from pure PHGG (Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum) and is non GMO.
It is all natural, vegetarian, certified Kosher and Halal and does not contain any gluten, milk, wheat, soy, yeast, peanuts, corn or animal products.
These prebiotics are much better than the inulin I was taking before. - Anonymous
This has really boosted my probiotic. - Ava
I have never taken prebiotics before. - Sean
I feel great since I started using PHGG = digestion improved and sleep. - Anonymous
Since starting the prebiotic, my gut inflammation has decreased and I am no longer in pain. - Anonymous
Read All Reviews
Login and write a review or Write an anonymous review