Get 15% off PerfectPass Probiotic when you buy it together with PerfectPass Prebiotic
- Magnify the strength of your probiotics
- Just add to water - no taste, no odor
- Reduce inflammation and help repair gut damage
- Made from PHGG Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum that is guaranteed to have no side effects like Inulin & FOS
- PHGG does not feed bad bacteria.
Perfect Pass Prebiotics 240g Powder
Perfect Pass Prebiotics 240g Powder
Shipping Weight: 1.00 pounds
- Feed your good bacteria every day
- Make your digestive system strong
- Simple soluble fiber formula is fertilizer for your good bacteria
- These PREbiotics i.e. PHGG Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum, have been researched to help reduce IBS Irritable Bowel Symptoms
- Instantly increase the diversity of your good bacteria - just what you want to keep your gut healthy
- We used to think that taking Lactobacillus Acidophilus and Bifidus by mouth was the best way to increase healthy bacteria populations in your gut.
- Now, since Human Microbiome Project, we've completely changed this view.
- Now we know that our intestinal tracts has between 500 and 1000 different species of beneficial, good microbes! And all of them are vital to your health. Taking a few species does not have real and lasting benefit… rather, it is encouraging DIVERSITY that matters more than anything.
- Diversity of the good bacteria changes the intestinal environment and promotes long lasting repair of damaged and inflamed intestinal tracts. That is why Perfect Pass Prebiotic is the ultimate method for building a strong, healthy and diverse population of beneficial microbes.
- It has no odor
- it has no taste
- you won't find any 'clumps' or 'grit'
- it dissolves instantly in water
- Perfect Pass Prebiotic is Non-GMO
- All raw materials are kept free from GMO and their derivatives throughout the production process
- It is 100% Gluten Free
- Perfect Pass Prebiotic starts as a natural material, which is grown in fields that are not treated with chemicals.
- No preservatives are used or added during manufacturing
- Perfect Pass Prebiotic meets the accepted criteria to be labeled as a “natural food ingredient”
- It is certified Kosher
- It is certified Halal
- It is vegetarian (not of any animal origin nor derivative)
Perfect Pass Prebiotic is the answer for those suffering with gastrointestinal problems like IBS,
crohn's, colitis, diarrhea, constipation, leaky gut and general dysbiosis.
Perfect Pass Prebiotic contains the ideal "fertilizer" needed to grow a healthy and diverse population of beneficial bacteria in your intestinal tract.
Perfect Pass Prebiotic is a well researched soluble fiber that selectively feeds the diverse populations of your beneficial bacteria which changes the ratio of good to bad microbes in favor of the good. You are able to control the negative, inflammatory effects of the bad microbes because you are able nurture and feed a wide variety of good bacteria.
PHGG Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum is the perfect food source for growing beneficial microbes. PHGG is taken from the guar bean and is broken down with natural enzymes into the ideal molecular size and that's why it's the perfect food for your beneficial bacteria.
PHGG is pure. No additional ingredients have been added to it and PHGG is easily tolerated by even the most sensitive people.
There is around 14.3 gm of fiber in 1 tablespoon of PHGG.
Why choose Perfect Pass Prebiotic PHGG Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum?
More reasons to choose Perfect Pass Prebiotic PHGG Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum
1 serving size is 4 grams = 1 scoop = 1 Tablespoon
You can take it 1-2-3 times per day, depending on need.
4gm (1 tablespoon) 2 times per day. Always mix in 6-8 oz water.
Sensitive users begin with one teaspoon and build up to one tablespoon.
May be taken with food, at any time of the day.
Slowly build up to 3-4 tablespoons per day with chronic conditions. Always mix in 6-8 oz water.
Yes, this prebiotic is truly a superior product.
It is made from pure PHGG (Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum) and is non GMO.
It is all natural, vegetarian, certified Kosher and Halal and does not contain any gluten, milk, wheat, soy, yeast, peanuts, corn or animal products.
Since using this prebiotic my bloated & sore gut are back to normal. - Anonymous
These prebiotics are much better than the inulin I was taking before. - Anonymous
This has really boosted my probiotic. - Ava
I have never taken prebiotics before. - Sean
I feel great since I started using PHGG = digestion improved and sleep. - Anonymous
Read All Reviews
Login and write a review or Write an anonymous review
A prebiotic is a fiber.
The fiber is found in foods like chicory, garlic, and Jerusalem artichokes.
Here’s why prebiotics are so powerful:
The good bacteria in your gut thrive on this specific type of soluble fiber.
That means, when you take prebiotics, you selectively help the good bacteria in your gut thrive--without helping the harmful bacteria.When you take probiotics, you give your gut “more good bacteria.”
Prebiotics, on the other hand, are not bacteria, but “food for your existing good bacteria.”
“Why are prebiotics important?”
It’s an exciting time in the study of our microbiome.
There has been more research on the human microbiota (i.e. the microorganisms that inhabit our gastrointestinal system) in the past 3 years than the prior 50 years.
With the completion of a massive scientific undertaking called the Human Microbiome Project, we now have a completely new understanding of how our 100 trillion gut bacteria contribute to both health and disease.The study provided quite a shock.
Did you know that your gut houses between 500 and 1000 different species of microorganisms?
It turns out, it’s not a few species of bacteria that make you healthier, it’s having many different species cooperating together.In other words, the more diversity of good bacteria you have, the healthier you are.
That’s where prebiotics come in.
Prebiotics are the perfect fertilizer for the good bacteria in your gut… including any probiotic you're taking.
By selectively feeding your beneficial microbes, their diversity increases, their numbers increase, and the bad microbes lose their stronghold. This sets up the ideal healing environment.
“Can prebiotics heal my gut for good?”
Here’s what’s really interesting:
Because of the Human Microbiome Project, we can now recognize the disease you have based on the diversity and type of microbes in your gut.
So the real question is, how do you improve the diversity of your entire microbiome?
How do you heal your underlying gastrointestinal condition (IBS, crohn’s, colitis, diarrhea, constipation etc.) instead of just symptomatic relief?
The answer is prebiotics.
When you take prebiotics, you naturally increase the diversity of your good microbes.
You can actually heal an inflamed and damaged gut.
“What kind of prebiotic is best?”
The best prebiotic is partially hydrolyzed guar gum (PHGG).
This supplement is basically like eating guar beans and getting a ton of soluble fiber that your good bacteria love.
The process of hydrolyzation makes PHGG slightly more expensive, but far easier for your good bacteria to feed on, because the guar gum is already partially broken down with water.
That’s why PHGG is more effective than inulin and FOS.