Metagenics Zinlori 75 60 Tabs
Metagenics Zinlori 75 60 Tabs
Shipping Weight: 0.75 pounds
Zinlori 75 Metagenics
Relief for Gastric Discomfort
Zinlori 75 by Metagenics provides high potency zinc-carnosine complex that supports the healthy ecology, natural defenses, and integrity of the gastric mucosal lining and relieves mild gastric discomforts.
- Relieves gastric discomforts such as occasional heartburn and indigestion, upset stomach, mild nausea, bloating, belching, and burping.
- Promotes a healthy gastric bacterial balance.
- Provides antioxidant protection for gastric mucosal cells.
- Helps maintain the integrity of the protective gastric mucosal lining, possibly by supporting healthy mucus secretion.
- May inhibit damaging cytokine expression in gastric mucosal cells, without inhibiting prostaglandin production.
- Gastro-supportive benefits documented in over 20 published studies.
- Same raw material used successfully by healthcare practitioners in Japan since 1994.
- Clinically effective dosage in just two tablets.
- The only 75 mg zinc-carnosine complex supplement sold in the United States exclusively through healthcare professionals.
Each tablet of Metagenics Zinlori supplies:
|Zinc (as zinc-carnosine)||16 mg|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, cellulose, maltodextrin with soluble fiber (Fibersol® 2), and silica.
Recommendations: One tablet twice daily between meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning:Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
Zinlori reduces my indigestion and bloating as well as the nausea that can sometimes comes along with them. - Anonymous
A wonderful product which has helped me get rid of most of my painful heartburn. - Anonymous
I use to have bad heartburn which was very painful before taking this product. - Anonymous
Read All Reviews
Login and write a review or Write an anonymous review
Frequently asked questions about Metagenics Zinlori 75
- What is Zinlori 75?
Zinlori 75 from Metagenics is a high potency, zinc-carnosine complex available in the United States. Zinc-carnosine complex has been shown to?promote a healthy stomach lining. In addition, it has been clinically demonstrated to relieve stomach discomforts such as:
- Occasional heartburn
- Occasional indigestion
- Mild nausea
- Upset stomach
- Who would benefit from Zinlori 75 by Metagenics?
Numerous individuals could potentially benefit from the stomach-supporting properties of Zinlori 75.* As many as 25% to 40% of Americans suffer from gastric discomforts such as occasional heartburn or indigestion!
- How does it work?
Zinc-carnosine complex dissolves rapidly in the stomach where it appears to adhere directly to the site of the stomach lining in need of support. At this site, it may exert tissue-protective and regenerative benefits, such as:*
- Supporting a healthy bacterial balance in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Promoting healthy mucus secretion to help protect the stomach lining.
- Protecting stomach cells from damage through its antioxidant properties.
- Inhibiting damaging cytokine expression in stomach cells.
- What makes Metagenics Zinlori 75 unique?
Zinc-carnosine complex, as found in Zinlori 75, has clinically demonstrated efficacy. It also contains 75 mg of zinc-carnosine complex per tablet, achieving a dosage shown to be clinically effective (75 mg twice daily) in scientific studies. More importantly, over 20 published studies have identified the stomach-supportive benefits of zinc-carnosine complex and it has been shown to be three times more effective than zinc sulfate or L-carnosine alone.*
- Is Metagenics Zinlori safe?
In addition to its strong track record of efficacy, Zinlori 75 has an excellent safety profile.
- Does Zinlori have any adverse effects?
Unlike some conventional approaches to supporting stomach health, Metagenics Zinlori 75 is without serious adverse effects.*
- Can Zinlori be taken with conventional products? In addition to providing excellent, stand-alone support for stomach health, zinc-carnosine complex also complements conventional approaches to supporting stomach health.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.