Genova Lab Estronex Test-Urine (Metametrix)MET4110 Retail:
Genova Lab Estronex Test-Urine (Metametrix)
NutriMost Estronex 2/16 Test from Genova Lab (Metametrix)
Estronex 2/16 ratios less than 2.0 have been associated with predicting increased
long-term risk for breast, cervical, and other estrogen-sensitive cancers. More
importantly, there are specific nutritional interventions which can assist in raising
Estronex 2/16 ratios and decreasing long-term risks of cancer.
The Estronex Profile measures six important estrogen metabolites and their ratios to help women, and even men, assess whether he or she is at risk of developing estrogen sensitive cancers.
The 2-hydroxyestrone (2-OHE1) hormone, has been associated with inhibiting cancer
growth, while the hormone 16-a-hydroxyestrone (16-a-OHE1), has been associated with
promoting cancer growth.
This simple at home test can determine the ratio of these 2 important hormones.
- 2-hydroxyestrone (2-OHE1)
- 16-a-hydroxyestrone (16- a-OHE1)
- An easy-to-collect first-morning urine specimen; no blood draw is necessary!
- This test is particularly valuable to determine your cancer risk for estrogen sensitive cancers
- Easy to incorporate into a breast cancer prevention program.
- Ideal for men to evaluate risk of breast and prostate cancer
EstronexSM Profile Interpretive Guide
Login and be the first to write a review or Write an anonymous review