Metagenics Fibroplex 120 TabsMET1420 Retail:
Metagenics Fibroplex 120 Tabs
Shipping Weight: 1.00 pounds
Fibroplex 120 Tabs Metagenics
Fibroplex is a highly specialized formula that provides nutritional support for energy metabolism and neuromuscular function.*
|Serving Size 2 Tablets, Servings Per Container 60|
|Amount Per Serv.|
|Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate)||150mg|
|Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)||50mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||50mg|
|Manganese (as manganese glycinate)||5mg|
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, sodium starch glycolate, silica, magnesium stearate, and coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, and carrageenan).
Two tablets twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Fibroplex is a vegetarian formula that provides support for fatigue and muscle tenderness.
- Fibroplex provides intensive, targeted nutrition for muscles to support well-being in patients with muscle tenderness and discomfort.*
- Supports cellular energy production.*
- Provides bioavailable, well-tolerated magnesium in the form of a patented amino acid chelate.
- Includes the trace mineral manganese to support the endogenous formation of the enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD), which provides powerful antioxidant protection.*
- Supplies clinically effective levels of nutrients in just four tablets.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration.This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
Login and be the first to write a review or Write an anonymous review