(Crohn's Disease & Ulcerative Colitis) and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
Genova CDSA 2.0 Digestive Stool Analysis & ParasitologyGSD2100 Retail:
Genova CDSA 2.0 Digestive Stool Analysis & Parasitology
Shipping Weight: 2.20 pounds
Genova Lab Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis CDSA and Parasitology 2.0
*Labs are not processed from New York state.
This "gold-standard" Genova Lab analysis of digestive function and gut microbial ecology offers comprehensive non invasive risk assessment for colorectal cancer, differential diagnosis between inflammatory bowel disease (i.e. crohns disease and ulcerative colitis), irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), reliable assessment of exocrine pancreatic function, and expanded yeast and parasite detection.
This test profile evaluates digestion, absorption, provides a sensitivity panel for treating pathogenic flora, and the colonic environment. It is indicated for all chronic GI problems, for acute bowel pattern changes, and for many systemic diseases. Additionally, Genova offers a parasitology component with the CDSA 2.0 that evaluates for parasites using microscopic examination and EIA testing.
In addition to providing a comprehensive evaluation of gut microbial ecology and digestive function, Genova Lab new Comprehensive Diagnostic Stool Analysis and Parasitology 2.0 offers expanded diagnostic capability to:
- Distinguish definitively between chronic functional digestive disorders such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome and organic diseases such as Inflammatory Bowel Disease i.e. Crohns Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
- Utilize the most sensitive markers for noninvasive risk assessment of colorectal cancer, the second leading cause of cancer death in the U.S.
- Evaluate pancreatic digestive enzyme output without interference from digestive supplements, changes in stool transit time, or marker variability
- Improve speed and accuracy in monitoring eradication therapy for H. pylori, the causal bacterium in peptic ulcer disease
- Maximize detection of clinically relevant parasites by using Optimized Parasite Recovery technology that boosts detection rates by 22 percent
Anti-Microbial Sensitivities: (Prescriptive and natural agents tested on an individual basis)
Bacteriology Culture - Beneficial Bacteria (Bifidobacterium, E.Coli, Lactobacillus)
Bacteriology Culture - Imbalanced and dysbiotic flora
Campylobacter Specific Antigen (EIA)
Entamoeba histolytica EIA
Eosinophil Protein X (EPX)
Giardia lamblia EIA
Mycology (yeast culture)
Secondary Bile Acids (Lithocholic acid (LCA), Deoxycholic acid (DCA) and ratio)
Shiga-like Toxin E coli (EIA)
Random Kit Instructions(with or without Parasitology)
-These tests may be added on to the Comprehensive Stool Analysis and Parasitology test.
Additional cost applies.
Call 1-877-240-7528 to request the add on tests.
I would reccommend this test for you if you still have so many unanswered questions I took this test and found out things that i had no idea and my do. - Anonymous
can't tell you how many doctors I saw who could not tell me why I was having the symptoms I had - this test was an amazing 'tell all' - found out that. - Anonymous
Read All Reviews
Login and write a review or Write an anonymous review