Garden of Life FYI Restore 60 caps
Garden of Life FYI Restore 60 caps
Shipping Weight: 0.50 pounds
FYI Restore Garden of Life 60 caps
FYI Restore is the ultimate broad spectrum systemic enzyme formula, delivering high proteolytic activity at the systemic level to work with the body's own processes to assist normal tissue repair
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 60
FYI Restore contains:Systemic Enzyme Blend 275mg
- Bromelain 4,500,000 FCC PU,
- Protease 35,000 HUT,
- Nattozimes (proteases) 500 FU,
- Serrazimes (proteases) 10,000 U,
- Papain 500,000 FCC PU
Rutin, Citrus Bioflavonoids
Ionic Ocean and Plant Based Minerals 5mg
Daily Values (OV) not established
Nattozimes and Serrazimes are registered trademarks of National Enzyme Company
- Adults take 1 capsule 2 times per day on an empty stomach with water.
- Warning: Do not take FYI Restore if you are pregnant or nursing. Stop taking FYI Restore two weeks prior to a planned surgery.
- Caution: As with any dietary supplement consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are taking blood thinning drugs or are under medical supervision.
- Allow 7-10 days of continuous use for maximum benefit.
- FYI Restore Delivers a comprehensive, highly potent range of systemic enzymes, bioflavonoids, antioxidants and trace minerals that work together to support healthy connective tissue integrity and turnover.
- It provides high levels of bromelain and papain to aid normal fibrin turnover and support healthy microcirculation in overused tissue.
- It has a natural algae-based enteric coating to ensure targeted absorption in the small intestine for maximum effectivity.
- FYI Restore is 100% Vegetarian and Vegan
FYI Restore is a comprehensive, highly active systemic enzyme formula
that works with the body's own processes to assist normal muscle and tissue
repair. FYI Restore provides a broad spectrum of highly active proteolytic
enzymes, including high levels of bromelain and papain, along with
bioflavonoids, antioxidants, and trace minerals that work together to
support healthy connective tissue integrity and turnover.
FYI Restore is enteric coated to ensure the sensitive systemic enzymes pass through the acidic environment of the stomach into the small intestine unaltered to be absorbed into the body for maximum effectiveness.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FYI RESTORE AND FYI?
A friend recommend this product to me after I have broken my leg. - Anonymous
After my motorcycle accident i had broken many bones in my body including my femur which is the largest bone in your body I t broke in half, healing. - Anonymous
Read All Reviews
Login and write a review or Write an anonymous review
FYI Restore - Muscle & Tissue RecoveryWhy do you need systemic enzymes?
- To help those who experience muscle soreness after exercise such as running, cycling, weight-lifting, tennis, yoga, gymnastics, soccer - and more.
- To promote healthy muscle and tissue recovery after overuse.
- To support healthy metabolism in connective tissue in order to maintain normal range of motion.
How is Garden of Life's FYI Restore different from other enzyme formulas?
- Compared to enzyme formulas that support joint health, the FYI Restore systemic enzyme blend more expansively works with the body's own processes to support normal muscle and tissue repair and recovery.
- FYI Restore provides a broad spectrum of highly active proteolytic enzymes, including bromelain and papain, along with bioflavonoids, antioxidants, and trace minerals, that work together to support connective tissue integrity, aid normal fibrin turnover, and promote healthy microcirculation in overused tissue.
- FYI Restore utilizes a natural enteric coating to ensure the sensitive systemic enzymes pass through the acidic environment of the stomach into the small intestine unaltered to be absorbed into the body for maximum effectiveness.
- FYI Restore is 100% vegetarian and vegan.
How should you use FYI Restore from Garden of Life?
- A range of physical issues, including occasional muscle overuse, can lead to fibrin buildup in muscle tissues. Fibrin is a fibrillar protein that is polymerized to form a protective clot (in conjunction with platelets) over a wound site. The proteolytic (protein digesting) enzymes in FYI Restore help your body digest fibrin and aid in normal fibrin turnover to support healthy microcirculation in overused tissue and promote normal muscle and tissue recovery.
- Suggested use for FYI Restore: Adults take 1 capsule 2 times per day on an empty stomach with water. FYI Restore is suitable for vegetarians.
- FYI and FYI Restore are complementary products, and can be used together for enhanced benefit.