Garden of Life FYI - 90 capsGAN5900 Retail:
Garden of Life FYI - 90 caps
Shipping Weight: 0.30 pounds
FYI from Garden of Life 90 capsThe ultimate joint and cartilage formula that contains chicken collagen. It contains turmeric which supports normal joint and surrounding tissue volume and promotes healthy joint mobility as well as glucosamine which supports the body’s ability to rebuild cartilage tissue and maintain healthy joint status.
The nutrients in FYI assist in controlling and preventing inflammation
They have no side effects like NSAIDS.
FYI is gluten Free & dairy Free
FYI contains pomegranate, selenium, natural astaxanthin, and Boswellia to support the body’s capacity to withstand free radical damage in joint and cartilage tissue.
Taken as 3 caplets per day on an empty stomach, it delivers chicken collagen along with a botanical blend, a phytonutrient blend, Syrian Oregano and a systemic enzyme blend including bromelain and proteases, and is designed to support normal joint function and mobility and to support healthy metabolism in connective tissue
Besides chicken collagen, proteolytic enzymes & turmeric—food for tissues & joints, FYI contains:
- Systemic Enzyme Blend—a combination of protein-digesting enzymes able to function in a wide range of pH environments.
- Protease Blend—a combination of proteolytic enzymes shown to work systemically.
- Bromelain—a powerful protein-digesting enzyme from pineapple.
- Papain—protein-digesting enzyme from papaya.
- lipase (a potent fat-digesting enzyme).
- amylase (a starch-digesting enzyme).
- cellulase (an enzyme that breaks down plant fiber).
- Syrian oregano with antioxidant compounds and essential oils.
- Cat’s Claw, a traditional Peruvian herb to support the body’s ability to fight off free radicals.
- Turmeric root, an antioxidant shown to support normal joint function.
- Young leaves of Rhododenron caucasium, traditionally used as tea that contains a unique form of highly available Polyphenolic antioxidants.
Suggested Use:Taken as 3 caplets per day on an empty stomach
For advanced use, take up to 9 tablets per day to control symptoms.
This formula is clinically proven to reduce the effects of inflammation associated with Crohn's Disease, Colitis, Arthritis and other inflammatory conditions.
Arthritis and Inflammation
According to the American Arthritis Society, the term arthritis refers to more than one hundred separate conditions. More than 40 million Americans (one in six) have inflammatory conditions and by the year 2020 the Center for Disease Control and Prevention projects that the prevalence of arthritis will increase to 60 million Americans (almost 20% of the population).
Arthritis is the number one cause of disability in America with women being affected more than men. Gout, an inflammatory disease that causes sudden and severe attacks of pain, tenderness, and swelling in joints affects more than one million Americans.
The traditional treatment for arthritis involves the use of pain killers such as NSAIDs (non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) such as aspirin, Motrin, Feldene, Naprosyn, or COX-2 inhibitors such as Celebrex. These medications may temporarily help to relieve the symptoms of pain but do nothing to eliminate or combat the disease itself.
In fact, studies show that continual use of NSAIDs and prescription medications can actually accelerate the deterioration of the joints and worsen arthritis or other inflammatory conditions.The following conditions involve high levels of inflammation:
What's In Garden of Life's FYI?
I have been using FYI to keep my gut inflammation under control - sometimes I take 3 per day and other times as many as 9 per day depending on how wel. - Anonymous
Love this product!! Since taking FYI the inflammation in my hands have decreased. - Anonymous
I have been battling with Arthritis, joint and muscle pain for a long time, taking motrin way too often along with other pain relievers. - Anonymous
Read All Reviews
Login and write a review or Write an anonymous review