30 day supply per bottle.
90% absorption of nutrients under the tongue.
Vitamin Spray Childrens Multi Vitamin & Mineral 30mlDNA1005
Vitamin Spray Childrens Multi Vitamin & Mineral 30ml
Shipping Weight: 0.15 pounds
- Vitamin Spray Childrens Multi Vitamin & Mineral 30ml
Easy to use Kids Multi-Vitamin & Mineral 30ml Spray Vitamins
- This Kids Spray Multi-Vitamin & Mineral is a super-tasting mix of essential nutrients in a fun-to-take oral spray.
- The vitamins and minerals are in a base of essential amino acids, and also contains 3 essential fatty acids.
- The Vitamin and Mineral spray is complete. It contains Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, K, Folic Acid, Biotin, Selenium, Manganese, and Zinc, in a base of aloe vera, trace mineral complex, amino acid complex, flaxseed oil, PABA, and grapefruit seed extract.
- Now your kids will be coming to you to ask for their daily vitamins.
Kids Spray Vitamins & Minerals suggested use:
Dosage of children's spray vitamins is based on 1ml of the product (per day).
Serving size: 1 ml (approx. 6 sprays)
Servings per vial: Approx. 30
Vitamin B1: (as Thiamine HCL)
Vitamin B2: (as Riboflavin)
Vitamin B3: (Niacin)(for vasodilation and increased blood-flow)
Vitamin B5: (Pantothenic acid)
Vitamin B6: (inhibits homocysteine, optimizes metabolism)
Vitamin B12: (bioenergy carrier of cellular metabolism)
Vitamin C: (protection & natural healing of the artery wall, reversal of plaques!)
Vitamin D: (optimizing of calcium metabolism, reversal of these deposits in artery walls!)
Vitamin E: (anti-oxidant protection)
Folate (as Folic Acid) (inhibits homocysteine)
Selenium (anti-oxidant protection, catalyst for the metabolism of cells)
Biotin (inhibits homocysteine)
Trimethylglycine, N-acetyl-D-glucosamine, Ribose,
Taurine, Grapeseed extract, Pine Bark extract, Co-Q10
* Oral ingestion by Spray has been shown to be up to 9 times more effective than swallowing pills or capsules, due to superior bio-availability and absorption. (See PDR, 53rd edition, page 1666; Absorption Chart: AMOUNT ABSORBED vs METHOD OF DELIVERY).
Other ingredients: Deionized water, glycerine, aloe vera extract, trace minerals, Natural flavors, stevia (leaf), Grapefruit Seed Extract, and potassium sorbate (to preserve freshness).
** No Daily Value established.
Directions: 6 sprays, once a day, or, for greater benefit, 3 sprays twice a day, or as directed by your health care practitioner. Spray to the back and roof of the mouth; swish with tongue for 5 to 10 seconds.
Shake well before each use. Keep out of direct sunlight. Store at room temperature.
(4.67) 3 ratersRead All Reviews
I am so happy I found these sprays - its SO easy to give to the kids and they like the flavor as well. - Anonymous
I was taking the multivitamin spray for adults and loved it so much I got one for my kids to try, and they love taking the KidSpray over any powder or. - Anonymous
I highly recommend this vitamin for children - its very easy to administer and the children love the taste. - Anonymous