Systemic Enzyme Support for balanced immune function - works as a natural anti-inflammatory.
Wobenzym N 200 Tabs Garden of LifeDLW1000 Retail:
Wobenzym N 200 Tabs Garden of Life
Shipping Weight: 0.75 pounds
Wobenzym N 200 Tabs Garden of Life
Wobenzym is an enzyme preparation first designed in Germany in the 1960s and it is a natural anti-inflammatory that has many other additional health benefits as well.
Initallyit was only used to treat osteoarthritis, but then studies showed that Wobenzym also lowers C-reactive protein levels (a marker of chronic infection in the body) on average by 30%!
New England Journal of Medicine, in there recent new publication, documented that people with high levels of C-reactive protein have up to 6 times the likelihood of having a heart attack or even a stroke as individuals with lower levels.
Wobenzym also acts as a natural and safe alternative to anti- inflammatory drugs such as Ibuprofen.
Also, some Olympic teams have used Wobenzym to reduce injuries by as much as 50% and to enhance healing after injury. This is partly due to the bioflavonoids ability to prevent the discoloration and local pain associated with traumatic injuries. For these same reasons, leading surgeons now routinely prescribe Wobenzym to prevent bruising and edema and the associated pain for their post-surgical patients.
As more and more uses of Wobenzym are discovered, the list of health problems benefiting from Wobenzym continues to grow and include:
- Reducing the incidence of blood clots, known to be induced by the sudden breakdown of vulnerable plaque.
- Improving feelings of well- being due to its antioxidant effects.
- Reducing the incidence of heart attacks and strokes because of its anti-thrombotic, anti-spasmodic, anti-arrhythmic and cholesterol lowering abilities.
- Helping to resolve many of the molecular features of aging.
- Providing protection from environmental toxins in the air, water and food.
- Treating autoimmune and rheumatic illnesses, such as osteo and rheumatoid arthritis, joint and muscle pain.
- Benefiting viral injection treatments for herpes, cancer and Hepatitis C.
- Lowering inflammation involved in allergies and alleviates the symptoms for the sufferer.
A common maintenance dose is 3 to 5 tablets twice daily, although the
Cancer Treatment Centers of America routinely prescribe 10 tablets three
times daily. Ideally Wobenzym should be taken at least 30 minutes before
meals or 60 minutes after meals. The optimum time to take it is just before
bedtime and immediately upon arising.
Serving Size 3
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Pancreatin 56000 Usp-Units Protease (Pancreas) Sus Scrofa 300 Mg N/A*
Papain 492 Fip-Unit Carica Papaya 180 Mg N/A*
Bromelain 675 Fip-Unit Ananus Comosus 135 Mg N/A*
Trypsin 2160 Fip-Unit (Pancreas) Sus Scrofa 72 Mg N/A*
Chymotrypsin 900 Fip-Unit (Pancreas) Bos Laurus 3 Mg N/A*
Rutosid trihydrate (Rutin) Sophora Japonica 150 Mg N/A*
Daily Value Not Established
Cellulose, vegetable-based enteric coating, vegetable stearate, natural vanilla flavor, purified water.
From dried purified aqueous extracts.
Wobenzym N is non-GMO. It is not vegan, as it contains pancreatic enzymes
excellent anti-inflammatory - it's good. - Anonymous
Wobenzym does wonders for me. - Anonymous
I first wanted to get the German wobenzym but really the one from garden of life is exactly the same if not better. - Anonymous
Read All Reviews
Login and write a review or Write an anonymous review