Many health issues cross gender lines but women face a series of unique challenges that will continue to change as they move from puberty to menopause and beyond.
While general issues like a healthy immune system, cardiovascular health, gastro-intestinal health, diet, exercise and general well-being will often result in men and women taking the same supplements, nutrients and minerals -- it is important for women to understand their specific needs.
Whether it is for reproductive health, prenatal and postnatal support, breast health or hormonal replacement, supplements have been developed specifically for women and will help you to pass through each phase of life in a healthy, happy and productive way.
Dr. Pam Recommends:
- myKind Multi for 40+ women (GAN9602). Specially formulated for women over 40, created with added hormone and breast support† and no added iron. Only two organic tablets daily
- myKind Prenatal Multi (GAN9602). a Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified prenatal multi with absolutely no synthetic binders or fillers, made only from real, nutritious whole foods.
- myKind Multi One a day (GAN9602). On the go? You’re busy, but still need to take great care of yourself. That’s why they created this focused, nutrient-dense formula with at least 100% of the recommended daily amounts of 15 important vitamins and minerals in one easy-to-swallow organic tablet.
- Garden of Life Raw Women One (GAN9140) The raw Food-Created Nutrients in Vitamin Code raw One For Women are cultivated with their unique Code Factors intact.
- Nordic Naturals ProOmega & D3 (NNL1213) provides a high concentration of health promoting omega 3 fats with added natural vitamin D, both required nutrients to support a strong immune function and bone health.
- Garden of Life Multivitamin Prenatal Raw (GAN1467) is specifically designed to meet the unique needs of women during pre-conception, pregnancy and lactation. RAW Prenatal is vegan, gluten and dairy free and has no soy allergens. It is formulated to provide immune support for mom and baby during pregnancy and after birth as well.
- Garden of Life Multivitamin Women 50 (GAN1472) addresses the needs of women in this stage of life and feeds the body proper nutrients to support breast health (vitamins D, E), bone strength (A, C, D, calcium, magnesium and zinc), and cardiovascular support (B complex and vitamins C and E).
- Garden of Life Multivitamin Women (GAN1471)and Garden of Life Multivitamin Womens 240 nourishes young women of child- bearing age who require specific nutrients during menstruation, pregnancy, lactation, and changing hormonal levels. The supplements to support breast health, reproductive health and bone strength.
- Thyrodex by Numendica (NUT4000). It is an all-natural supplement designed to give you comprehensive thyroid support. Your thyroid influences nearly every metabolic process in your sensitivity to other hormones.
- Prime One Stress Relief & Immune Support (PRM1010) is an herbal, adaptogenic that can deliver energy, vitality, and maximum strength. This exclusive formula works immediately to protect, revitalize and balance the body based on your personal condition.