Two of the nation's leaders in metabolic and nutritional testing, Geneva Diagnostics and Metametrix can now provide you with Do-It-Yourself (DIY) home tests that are essential to your health and well being.
These tests look for nutritional imbalances and toxins that cause chronic diseases. They will help to diagnose your symptoms and put you on the road to intestinal health.
Dr. Pam Recommends:
- We now offer equivalent tests from Metametrix and Doctor's Data. They are equally reliable.
- The Genova Labs Comparative Parasitology and Microbiology is an easy home stool test that will help you find out whether you have an overgrowth of parasites, bacteria or yeast in the large intestine. The lab grows them out and tells you what natural and medical agents may be used to counteract the overgrowth.
- The Genova Labs CDSA 2.0 test is a highly recommended home stool test that will help diagnose whether you have Irritable Bowel Syndrome or a much more serious Inflammatory Bowel Disease like Crohn's or Colitis.
- The Genova Lab Overgrowth of Bacteria In Small Intestine Breath Test (GSD5000) will reveal an overgrowth of bad bacteria, yeast or parasites. It also determines if you have enough good bacteria in your gut.
- The Genova Intestinal Permeability Test (GSD3000) is a home urine test that will confirm if you suffer from leaky gut.
- Genova Lactose Intolerance Breath Test (GSD4000) is a non invasive test to determine lactose intolerance.
- Litmus Paper Tests (PHP1000) Regular litmus paper tests measure the acid/alkali balance in your body. Variations from pH balance often indicate that serious problems could develop.