- Prebiotics helps you maintain a healthy digestive system.
- They are food for probiotics. They are act as 'fertilizer' and help them grow.
- Prebiotics are indigestible food ingredients that stimulate the growth and maintenance of beneficial gut microbiota.
- Prebiotics are classified as soluble fiber. This is very different from insoluble fiber, which the human digestive system finds impossible to digest. Insoluble fiber has the ability to speed up the process of elimination but it doesn't really contribute nutritionally in the way that soluble fiber does.
- Perfect Pass Prebiotic is made of PHGG -partially hydrolyzed guar gum, the type of soluble fiber with ideal properties to fertilize human natural microbiota.
- Prebiotics help increase diversity of your probiotics. Diversity makes for a healthy digestive tract.
Products found in this category: (3)