Multivitamins are a dietary supplement with vitamins, dietary minerals and other nutritional elements.
Available as pills, powders, liquids and even injectables, they are usually formulated for general health and well-being, but are also targeted towards a specific person. There are multi vitamins for prenatal women, children, the mature, seniors, menopausal women, diabetics, stress and many others.
When combined with a healthy diet and regular exercise, multivitamins can help you reach your health goals.
Dr. Pam Recommends:
- We have a new line of myKind Organics Multi Vitamins to suit all ages, and needs. Take a look at all the different multi vitamins available from myKind Organics
- Garden of Life Multivitamin for Men was developed to focus on the specific needs of men and provides select nutrients for prostate health, heart health and physical energy.
- Garden of Life Multivitamin for Women pays special attention to women of childbearing age during pregnancy, menstruation, lactation and changing hormone levels. It also assists with breast health and bone strength.
- Garden of Life Multivitamin Mens 50 & Wiser formula for men in their mature years offers specific nutrients to foster prostate health, memory and concentration, nutritional needs and digestion.
- Garden of Life Multivitamin Women 50 & Wiser Women in their later years tend to absorb nutrients less efficiently. This formulation will aid overall well-being, but specifically targets breast health and bone density.
- Garden of Life Multivitamin Prenatal Raw is specifically designed to meets the needs of women during preconception, pregnancy and lactation.