Leaky Gut Syndrome
Leaky Gut Syndrome (or Intestinal Permeability) is not a disease, but happens when your gut allows proteins like gluten, bad bacteria and undigested food particles to pass through your gut and leak into your system.
A healthy gut screens out bigger and more damaging particles but people with Leaky Gut Syndrome lose the ability to screen, causing damage to to their intestinal lining and can even allow toxic waste from the intestinal wall to seep into the bloodstream. This can create an immune reaction.
Leaky Gut may feel like other intestinal problems because the early symptoms are gas, bloating, diarrhea and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). Other symptoms may include, candida overgrowth, seasonal or food allergies and intolerances. But since Leaky Gut can be associated with some very serious conditions, it is extremely important to diagnose.
Rheumatoid arthritis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, lupus, psoriasis, celiac disease, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, depression, anxiety, and ADHD have all been linked to Leaky Gut. There is also the possibility of skin problems, asthma and hormonal imbalances like PMS.
Leaky Gut responds well to natural treatment and there are many supplements that support Leaky Gut repair.
Dr. Pam Recommends:
- If you're not sure if you have Leaky Gut Syndrome, take the easy to administer Genova Lab Intestinal Permeability home urine test.
- Leaky Gut responds extremely well to the combination of PerfectPass Prebiotic and PerfectPass Probiotic. Together they increase your natural probiotic diversity as well as help to eliminate bad bacteria.
- Leaky Gut Formula has been shown to be extremely helpful in repairing the gut lining. Also consider Intestinal Repair Capsules
- Other probiotics like Visbiome, Dr Ohhira's Probiotic Formula and Primal Defense Ultra will help to control symptoms acutely
- L-Glutamine is extremely helpful in repairing the gut lining.
- Perfect Pass Digestive Enzymes help digest all kinds of food when taken with meals and will also reduce inflammation when taken between meals. Omegazyme digestive enzymes with meals will help digest your food.
- Aloe Vera Concentrate has anti-inflammatory properties that your digestive tract thrives on.
- Slippery Elm is a wonderful herb to enhance digestive function. Perfect Pass Immune Support Capsules or Powder will provide you with all the supportive nutrients you need. It's a comprehensive formula to help you to achieve optimal health.
- Breaking the Vicious Cycle by Elaine Gottschall is an excellent diet to follow to reduce inflammation.
- If you need help selecting the right supplements for you, call for a consultation - toll free in the US 877-240-7528 PST 10-3