Acute care is when a patient receives active but short-term treatment for a severe injury, an episode of illness, an urgent medical condition or during recovery from surgery. In medical terms it is the opposite of chronic or long term care.
Acute care services cover a broad spectrum of medical and surgical specialties and can range from a stay in the intensive care unit to treatment for a minor headache.
For many years, natural and homeopathic remedies have played a strong role in acute care and this role in increasing. Research and development has made vitamins and supplements an integral part of acute care. Homeopathic remedies help patients every day and are safer to use by people of all ages.
Dr. Pam Recommends:
- Serrapeptase a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory that is a good and much safer alternative to aspirin and ibuprofen.
- Prime One Stress Relief an herbal adaptogenic formula that revitalizes and balances the body
- Vitamin Spray Sleep and Slumber promotes a deeper and restful REM sleep that will improve morning refreshness.
- Metagenics Ultra InflamX helps relieve inflammation and pain associated with inflammatory bowel disease like Crohn’s or colitis.
- Arnica speeds recovery from all forms of physical trauma.
- Garden of Life Acid Defense helps atrack heartburn and acid indigestion.
- Oreganol Oil is much safer than most anti-fungal drugs in the market. Extremely effective against candida, staph and yeast infections.
- Heel BHI Back Homeopathic remedy for lower back, leg and hip pain and neuralgia.