Why use Primal Defense?
The Primal Defense probiotic Delivery System and its components are designed to supply all the living nutrients present in pristine and healthy soil. There are three components:
- Beneficial bacteria (probiotics) from both soil and plant life which include Homeostatic soil organisms (HSO's) combined with very hardy plant-based probiotic organisms. These probiotics are designed to resist chlorine, fluorine, ascorbic acid, hydrochloric acid, heat, cold, and extremes of pH. These probiotics cannot be destroyed the way ordinary probiotics are.
- These HSOs (homeostatic soil organisms) are probiotics that are delivered in a base of whole food concentrates, particularly green foods such as phytoplanktons and cereal grasses. Therefore, the probiotics in Garden of Life's Primal Defense are not isolated but rather grow within the whole food as not only the medium for growth, but also a rich source of nutrients such as minerals, vitamins, amino acids and chlorophyll. These green plants are predigested in this manner so that they are 100% absorbable by the human body. Also, live enzymes are created as part of the products delivery system.
- There are quantities of Phytosterols and Sterolins present in Primal Defense probiotics. These plant lipids aid the immune system to function at an optimal level. We seldom ingest enough of them in our daily diets. Garden of Life's Primal Defense provides the required optimal quantities.
Beneficial soil and plant based beneficial probiotics microbes used to be ingested as part of food grown in rich, unpolluted soil. However, for the last 50 years we have been sterilizing our soil with pesticides and herbicides, destroying most bacteria both bad and good. Our modern lifestyle, which includes antibiotic drug use, chlorinated water, chemical ingestion, pollution and poor diet, is responsible for eradicating much of the beneficial bacteria in our bodies. A lack of beneficial probiotic microbes often results in poor intestinal and immune system health, contributing to a wide range of symptoms and illnesses. Many symptoms may result from a lack of probiotics.
Garden of Life's Primal Defense contains over 100 naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, and live enzymes and is the #1 probiotic on the US market. Primal Defense HSO probiotic requires no refrigeration. Primal Defense can bring new balance to your system and optimize your body's digestive terrain.
Primal Defense probiotic supplements come in three easy-to-use forms: Powder, Capsules, and UltraZorbe caplets. The Primal Defense probiotic caplets are available in different sizes for your convenience. Garden of Life's Primal Defense probiotic uses the exclusive Poten-zyme Delivery system that requires no heat and fully preserves the delicate probiotics and enzymes contained in Primal Defense.
Primal Defense Ultra now available.
Primal Defense KIDS also available with bifido bacteria
More Information About Probiotics
- Lack of probiotics is associated with Crohn’s Disease, Leaky Gut Syndrome, Gastritis, Ulcerative Colitis & Diverticulitis
- It may cause gas, bloating and indigestion
- Lack of probiotics is also associated with diarrhea and/or constipation
- It is also associated with bad breath and body odor
- Lack of probiotics is seen in candida yeast infections
- Lack of probiotics is also associated with chronic fatigue and Fibromyalgia
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is associated with lack of probiotics.
- Lack of probiotics is seen in skin problems such as Acne, Eczema and Psoriasis
- Lack of probiotics has been associated with delayed development in children
- It is also associated with high cholesterol levels
- Lack of probiotics may be associated with with frequent colds and flu