FYI Restore- Muscle and Tissue Recovery FAQ's
- Q: What is FYI Restore?
A: FYI Restore is a comprehensive, highly potent systemic enzyme formula that works with the body's own processes to assist normal muscle and tissue repair and recovery. FYI Restore provides a broad spectrum of highly active proteolytic enzymes, including high levels of bromelain and papain, along with bioflavonoids, antioxidants and trace minerals, that work together to support healthy connective tissue integrity and turnover.
- Q: How is FYI Restore different from existing FYI?
A: FYI is a comprehensive joint health formula that combines systemic proteolytic enzymes with chicken collagen type II and botanicals to primarily support normal joint function and mobility. FYI Restore also contains systemic enzymes, but the proteolytic enzymes in FYI Restore have a broader range of activity and higher activity levels. Although the FYI Restore systemic enzyme blend supports joint health, it more expansively supports healthy connective tissue integrity and turnover and assists normal tissue repair and recovery.tFYI Restore is 100% vegetarian whereas FYI contains chicken collagen; and FYI Restore is delivered via 100% vegetarian capsules that are sealed in a natural enteric coating to bypass the stomach and release the enzymes directly into the small intestine. This is where enzymatic absorption is maximized to support normal fibrin turnover, tissue repair and recovery. FYI and FYI Restore are complementary products, and can be used together for enhanced benefit.
- Q: Who will benefit from using FYI Restore product?
A: FYI Restore is designed for anyone looking for a potent systemic enzyme formula that works with the body's own processes to assist normal muscle and tissue repair and" recovery. Most typically this will be people who experience muscle soreness after exercise such as aerobics, yoga, gymnastics, weight-lifting, cycling, running, walking, tennis and soccer. Not to forget the golfers and gardeners!
- Q: What are the key ingredients in FYI Restore?
A: The key ingredients in the FYI Restore formulation are its unique Systemic Enzyme Blend, Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex (citrus bioflavonoids, rutin) and trace minerals. Specific ingredients and their function include:
Restore Systemic Enzyme Blend: a combination of systemic protein-digesting enzymes that support optimal tissue fluid viscosity and maintain normal capillary-tissue exchange to promote normal tissue fluid circulation.
- Bromelain - high levels of a powerful enzyme from pineapple that supports optimal platelet stickiness, aids normal fibrin turnover, and promotes healthy microcirculation.
- Papain - high levels of a mixture of enzymes isolated from papaya that break down soluble protein
- Protease 6.0 - proteolytic enzyme that efficiently breaks down protein suitable for systemic use
- Nattozimes - proteolytic enzymes that support optimal fibrin metabolism and microcirculation
- Serrazimes - proteolytic enzymes that support optimal fibrin metabolism and microcirculation
Citrus Bioflavonoids: supports optimal levels of collagenase and elastase, the enzymes involved in connective tissue turnover and repair caused by everyday activity.
- Rutin: a flavonoid with substantial antioxidant activity that supports anti-oxidative function within healthy cells to reduce free radical damage.
- Ionic Ocean and Plant Based Minerals: provide cofactors that activate enzymes
- Q: What forms does FYI Restore come in?
A: FYI Restore is available only in capsule form. FYI Restore uses a natural algae-based enteric coating to ensure sensitive enzymes are released to the small intestine intact for maximum absorption and effectiveness.
- Q: What makes FYI Restore a superior formula?
A: FYI Restore is a comprehensive muscle and tissue formula that provides a highly active range of proteolytic and antioxidant enzymes, bioflavonoids, botanicals and trace minerals to support healthy connective tissue integrity and turnover. The broad spectrum of highly active ingredients in the FYI Restore formula work together systemically with the body's own processes to assist normal tissue repair and recovery. Fibrin is an insoluble protein essential to optimal blood viscosity. It is a fibrillar protein that is polymerised to form a protective clot (in conjunction with platelets) over a wound site. A range of physical issues, including occasional muscle overuse, can lead to fibrin buildup in the muscle tissues. The proteolytic (protein digesting) enzymes in FYI Restore digest fibrin and aid in normal fibrin turnover. In addition, FYI Restore uses a natural algae-based enteric coating to ensure sensitive enzymes are released to the small intestine intact for maximum absorption and effectiveness.
- Q: Can you take both FYI and FYI Restore?
A: FYI and FYI Restore are complementary products, and can be used together for enhanced benefit.
- Q: How should FYI Restore be taken?
A: Suggested use for FYI Restore: Adults take 1 capsule 2 times per day on an empty stomach with water.
- Q: Who should not take this FYI Restore?
A: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using FYI Restore. Especially if you are taking blood thinning drugs or are under medical supervision. There is a warning on the label which states: Do not take FYI Restore if you are pregnant or nursing. If taking blood thinning drugs, consult your physician. Stop taking FYI Restore two weeks prior to a planned surgery.
- Q: Is FYI Restore suitable for Vegetarians?
A: Yes, FYI Restore is 100% vegetarian.
- Q: What is the price of FYI Restore?
A: The suggested retail price for 60 capsules is $34.95.
- Q: What is the shelf life of FYI Restore?
A: FYI Restore has a 3-year shelf life.