Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Concentrates
Aloe Complete offers Superior Quality Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Concentrate products.
There are many aspects of these products that indicate Aloe Complete offer uncompromising quality, purity and value. Taken together, these aspects set Aloe Complete apart from virtually any other Aloe vera juice product.
Why ALOE VERA?
Aloe Vera has been used for thousands of years by hundreds of cultures for a wide variety of health benefits.
It is packed with over 200 nutritional components including Polysaccharides, Vitamins, Minerals, Enzymes, Amino Acids, Plant Hormones and more.
Experts believe it is the synergy of all these components that impart Aloe's considerable benefits. It has been shown to stimulate the immune system, perhaps because of aloe vera's ability to nourish individual cells and to facilitate the cell's waste removal.
One of its most important nutritional components of aloe juice, the Polysaccharide, has been shown to have natural anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and even anti-parasitic properties.
Some researchers believe that many immuno-depressive conditions may be caused or exacerbated by digestive dysfunction and maldigestion. Consumed food that is not properly broken down can be involved in a variety of health challenges. Food remnants can irritate the intestinal lining causing inflammation leading to the release of chemicals that can comprise intestinal wall integrity. Eventually, food particles, particularly proteins, may penetrate the intestinal wall gaining access to the circulatory system. This process is commonly referred to as "leaky-gut syndrome." The immune system is then switched on to fight these foreign invaders. The immune system, on a constant state of alert against food - rather than bacteria or virus - eventually wears down.
Aloe vera concentrate may be helpful in a variety of ways:
- Certain of aloe's components have a direct anti inflammatory effect on the enzymes responsible for damaging the intestinal wall. There may also be virucidal, bactericidal and fungicidal properties of aloe to control Candida over-growth.
- Intestinal motility may be increased to move allergenic proteins along. These processes serve to normalize intestinal function.
- Finally, Polysaccharides inject themselves into all cell membranes, improving cell wall permeability. Toxins are removed more efficiently and nutrients are better able to enter the cell. The result is improved cellular metabolism and an overall boost in energy production.
According to Dr. John Pittman, Clinical Program Director of the HIPPOCRATES HEALTH INSTITUTE of West Palm Beach, Florida, "it is because of these versatile and comprehensive characteristics that concentrated Aloe vera juice is strongly recommended in the treatment of immune deficiency disorders. Aloe Vera juice plays a prominent role in the multi dimensional treatment of these illnesses.
The healing powers of Aloe Vera juice has been known for centuries, but now we have the scientific foundation that allows appreciation of this amazing plant and its important role in restoring and maintaining our health."
Why ALOE COMPLETE?
- VALUE: Because it is concentrated, a serving size of Aloe Complete aloe vera concentrate is only one or two tablespoons. That means there are 30-60 servings in every liter of Aloe Complete aloe liquid.
It is actually one of the least expensive aloe vera juice products you can buy.
Several ounces of most other aloe products must be consumed to even approach the potency of just two tablespoons of Aloe Complete aloe vera concentrate.
- CERTIFICATION: Aloe Complete is Certified by the INTERNATIONAL ALOE SCIENCE COUNCIL (IASC). The IASC is a non-profit, independent third-party industry organization of growers, manufacturers and processors that developed rigorous industry standards to insure the quality, purity and activity of the end product.
The Council conducts on-site inspections of harvesting and processing methods of aloe juice. It performs an audit of the total process including raw materials, formulations, manufacturing procedures, quality control, storage and shipping of aloe products.
Finally, the Council conducts benchmark scientific tests for certain minerals, total solids (which is the sum of all the nutritional components) and the High Pressure Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) which demonstrates the characteristic E-Peak activity of whole leaf Aloe vera. The IASC seal is the "Good Housekeeping Seal" of the Aloe Industry.
- WHOLE LEAF: Aloe Complete aloe vera concentrate is made from the Whole Leaf of the Aloe Barbadensis Miller plant. Many other Aloe vera juice products use only the inner gel and discard the rind. However, the greatest concentration of nutritional components exists just under the rind.
By using the whole leaf, Aloe Complete is five to ten times more potent than filtered aloe products. And among the various species of Aloe, the Barbadensis Miller offers the richest source of nutritional components.
- CONCENTRATED: Aloe Complete is concentrated to further maximize the over 200 nutritional components. The percentage of Polysaccharides, Vitamins, Minerals, Enzymes and Amino Acids are increased by vacuum extracting some of the water. This extraction is done at a precise and carefully controlled temperature, pressure and duration in order to maintain biological activity.
Most other Aloe vera juice products have water added to them. You would have to consume several ounces of these other products and you might get as many nutrients as only one or two tablespoons of Aloe Complete aloe vera concentrate.
- ACTIVITY: Aloe Complete leaves for aloe vera juice are processed within hours of harvest to insure maximum activity and bioavailability. Their proprietary process maintains the activity of Aloe Vera's nutritional components while stabilizing it (keeping the aloe free from bacteria) and removing the aloin and aloe emodin. These bitter-tasting, harsh laxatives are extracted by a series of filters - no chemicals are ever used.
- QUALITY: Aloe Complete aloe vera concentrate products undergo a five day Quality Control (QC) test at every stage of the manufacturing process to ensure that it is stable, active and bacteria-free. This QC testing is above and beyond the standards set by the IASC.
- POTENCY: Aloe Complete has a guaranteed minimum potency of 10,000 mg. of Methanol Precipitable Solids or MPS per liter verified by independent lab assay. Aloe expert Ivan Danhof, MD, Ph.D., considers MPS to be one measurement of Aloe's potency.
MPS is primarily composed of Polysaccharides and includes other solids, including salts of Amino Acids. The industry's self-governing body, the IASC, and most experts agree it is the synergy of all these components that impart Aloe's considerable benefits.
Aloe Complete is concentrated to a minimum potency of 10,000 mg. of MPS per liter. It is often higher but if so, it is because the crop was especially potent. Careful consideration and exhaustive research went into deciding not to artificially increase MPS beyond that level.
There are several reasons:
- Polysaccharides are long chain sugars which have a tendency to break down in artificially higher concentrations, reducing their utilization by the system.
- Higher concentrations would require a greater level of preservatives than that allowed by law, resulting in a product whose stability cannot be assured.
- According to Dr. Danhof, an increase in the natural salts at higher concentrations may cause gastrointestinal irritation.
- We have had outstanding feedback with Aloe Complete and believe it offers the optimum level of concentration to achieve the desired results.
Aloe Complete BerryCranCherry is Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Concentrate enriched with a blend of antioxidant herbs - Hawthorne, Bilberry, Schizandra and Acerola - that may offer additional activity against free radicals and may stimulate the immune system.
TASTE: Aloe Complete aloe vera juice tastes great! Aloe Vera Supreme, an unflavored Aloe Vera Concentrate, has an acceptable salty-vegetable taste. Of course, you can drink it plain or mix it with your favorite beverage. If you want an Aloe Concentrate that already tastes awesome - no problem!
BerryCranCherry with Natural Raspberry, Cranberry and Cherry.