Nutritional Data for Garden of Life products
formulated by Jordan Rubin
Perfect Food contains every nutrient found in nature including:
vitamins, minerals, enzymes, proteins, anti-oxidants, fiber, and essential fatty acids.
|Serving Size 2 tbsp (10g) |
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving
Calories from fat 2
|% Daily |
|Total Fat <1g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||9%|
|* Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet|
Why Perfect Food?
- Perfect Food has more greens per serving than any super green food - see comparison to other green foods on the market
- This supplement has over 45 nutrient dense superfoods
- In fact, Perfect Food has the nutritional equivalent of 5-10 Servings of vegetables
- Perfect Food is also partially pre-digested with the use of Garden of Life products Poten-Zyme process
- Perfect Food green food contains enzyme rich "Live Foods"
- Perfect Food also contains 90+ antioxidant complexes
- It contains 100+ minerals as well as vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, vitamin E and vitamin K
- Perfect Food contains Omega 3, 6, and 9 essential fatty acids
- There is no lecithin, apple Fiber, non foods or fillers contained in Perfect Food
Directions for Use
- Mix 2 level tablespoons in 8 oz of juice or water 1 (or more) times per day.
- May be taken with or without food.
- Children may take 1/4 to 1/2 adult serving if desired.
- Safe for all ages.
- Non toxic at any amount.
- No Animal Products,
- No Gluten,
- No Dairy products,
- No Pesticide or Chemical Residues and
- No GMO.
100% Vegetarian Product