- How do I find the item I am looking for?
- How do I see what I have placed into my shopping basket?
- How do I complete my order?
- Is your website Secure when I place my order online?
- Why does my browser say there are secure and non-secure items on the checkout page and login page?
- I do not want to place my order online. Do you offer an alternative means of placing an order?
- What is your Return Policy?
The 'Home' page of the website has the top navigation bar and the left product category menu. While you are viewing items in our catalogue, the left product category menu will be available. Should you view one of the educational or additional content pages of our site, the left product category tree will not be available to you. To resume using the left product category menu, it is advisable to return to the 'Home' page. This can be done in a number of ways:
- Click on the Crohn's.net logo at the top of the page
- Click on the 'Home' menu item on the top navigation bar
- Click on the 'Home' link at the bottom of the page
To view our complete list of products all at once click on the 'Product List'
link on the top navigation bar.
To find a particular item using the Product Name or a Keyword, you can use our Search function. If you are not able to find the item you are looking for using the search or product list please do e-mail us and we will perhaps be able to source it for you or suggest an alternative. e-Mail us at email@example.com
Once you have begin to place items in your shopping basket, the site will not navigate to your shopping basket each time you click on an 'Add One to Basket' button. However, you can view the contents of your basket at any time by clicking on the 'Basket' link on the top navigation bar. You can then either 'Continue Shopping' or 'Checkout'
When you click on a 'Buy One Now' button the site will immediately navigate to the start of the order process. Read below about Shopping at Crohns.net.
When placing an order with Crohns.net, you will be given the option to:
- login (for returning customers),
- create an account (for new customers), or
- place an order without an account.
There are benefits for creating an account which include eligibility for member benefits which include discounts and a regular newletter. We will also store your billing details and shipping details so you will not need to enter them the next time you return. Each time you place an order you will be given the option to update your details.
If you choose to proceed without creating account you will need to enter your billing details and shipping details if they differ.
You will then be asked to check the contents of your basket and select the shipping. If you are a visitor from the USA you should select the 'USA Shipping & Handling' which will have been calculated according to the contents of your basket. If you are an International customer ie. not based in the USA, please select the 'International Shipping & Handling'.
There is a minimum charge of $35.00 for International Shipping & Handling. Calculation of shipping charges for packages over 2 lbs will be confirmed via e-mail.
Finally, you will be asked to enter your credit card details. Rest assured that our site is secure and that your credit card details are not stored. Once you select 'Continue' we will verify your credit card and your order will be placed.
Once your order has been completed you will see an invoice. We recommend that you print this page for your records. You will however also receive an e-mail confirmation shortly after completing your order.
We are very careful to provide a secure environment for your transaction on our website. We make use of the standard internet security protocol. You will note that the URL in your browser will reflect the security http:// when you enter the checkout process or whenever you make use of the customer login.
The graphics in the header of the website are considered non-secure items by some browsers. You can tell your browser to show the non-secure elements and this will not affect the security of any data connections between you and our website; credit card information, passwords, and other sensitive data will still be encrypted. Alternatively you can opt not to show the non-secure items and the page will load without the graphics but will still be entirely secure. You will continue to see the http:// security URL in your browser address bar at all times.
Yes, if you would prefer to you can either e-mail your order to us or alternatively you can print out the order confirmation page and fax or mail it us. These are the steps:
- Once you have selected the items you would like to buy, proceed to the Checkout.
- Click on your chosen Checkout option (you can choose either to create an account in which case we will store your shipping details for the next time you order, or you may also choose to place your order without creating an account.
- Enter your shipping & billing address and contact details. Click 'Continue'
- Select the appropriate shipping & handling charge; USA, Canada or International.
- Leave the 'Pay with' block on the default which is Discover. Click 'Continue'
- On this final page you will be asked to enter your credit card details but you will not do so, you will print this page and fax it to us on 1-858-452-1113 with your credit card details entered in the blank fields.
- For check payments mail your printed page together with your check or money order to:
P.O. Box 927747
Any personal details you may provide while shopping with us are stored in a secure environment and are only used for such purposes as completing your order, responding to your questions or requests, providing shipping services, and communicating with you. We will under no circumstances sell, trade or share our customer records.
You can elect not to provide any or all information requested, but you may not be able to take full advantage of certain services.
We will accept a return of any product purchased on our website so long as it reaches us within 30 days after purchase. The product must be Unopened and must be accompanied by Proof of Purchase from us. A 15% restocking fee is applicable on all returns.