Domestic & International Shipping
Domestic & International Shipping
We processes orders 5 days a week - Monday - Friday.
Orders placed after 2 PM (EST) may not process until the next business day.
Orders received over the weekend do not process for shipment until the following Monday morning.
We use USPS, UPS, and FedEx as our preferred carriers.
Fedex does not deliver packages on Saturday and Sunday
USPS delivers to PO Boxes
Carriers do not deliver on national holidays
Heat sensitive items (refrigerated items) are shipped on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (and during the winter months -Thursdays)
NO Friday shipments unless pre-arranged with us.
$10.95 handling fee will be added to all refrigerated items at check out. This includes ice packs and a cooler.
Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam and the US Virgin Islands are shipped based on USPS real-time costs depending on the weight of the package, delivery method and final destination.... Read more
- We offer FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on most products on orders totaling over $69 within the 48 Contiguous United States.**
** A handling fee applies to certain products: These items include but are not limited to: over-sized, heavy, cold, frozen, highly discounted, or products in glass containers: Aloe Complete, Aloe Life Green Food, Metagenics UltraInflamX, OmegaZyme Ultra, Perfect Food 600 gram powder, Prime One Liquid, Raw Fiber 803 gram powder, Raw Protein 568 gram powder, Super Seed powder, Wobenzym and all VSL#3 probiotics.
- Orders under $69.00 have a flat rate of $10.95
Please note: In the event of returning a free shipping item there is a mandatory deduction of $5.95 from your total refund.
All sales on books are final and cannot be returned.... Read more
We use standard shipping methods unless otherwise requested by you, our customer.
Your heat sensitive products may require expedited shipping in order to maintain the integrity of the product, depending on the time of year and your location.
We cannot be held responsible for items that are delivered to areas that are extremely hot. If you know that this is the case in your area, please select the appropriate shipping method to ensure a viable supplement.
Note: All Refrigerated products are shipped in a styrofoam cooler with frozen ice pack. It is normal for the ice pack to melt, thaw and sweat during shipment. Please be sure to track your package and be home when it gets delivered.
We are not responsible for package left in the mailbox or at the front door.
VSL#3 is freeze dried in the way it is manufactured. It survives the passage through the digestive tract with a body temperature of 98.6. It can safely be out the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks without the potency being affected for TWO YEARS. The manufacturer suggests that the highest possible potency is maintained when the product is refrigerated. However, VSL#3 sold in countries outside of the USA do not require refrigeration.
We are unable to accept returns of refrigerated products.
VSL#3 orders generally ship out on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and (Thursday's in the winter months)
$10.95 handling fee will be added to all refrigerated products at check out. This includes ice packs and a cooler.
- VSL#3 orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Other options may be selected.
- FedEx 2nd Day Air may be requested (ie: 2 business days) and is delivered by 4:30 PM to most areas and by 7 PM in residential areas. No regular FedEx delivery on Saturday.
You can track your shipment on USPS.com, UPS.com or FedEx.com. Use the tracking number that was emailed to you.
Still having a problem? Contact Us of call 877-240-7528 immediately.
Keep in mind that the USPS does not consider a parcel lost until at least 30 days have passed. If you are concerned about this, please select an upgraded shipping method during checkout. In our experience, lost packages are rather rare.
When did my order go out? When can I expect it?
Immediately after placing your order online, you will receive an email confirmation with an order number. When your order is shipped out you will receive a second email from us providing you with the date it was shipped out and the tracking number.
** Due to the weight or special handling required, a handling fee for a few supplements is applied at check out.... Read more
We make every effort to confirm shipping addresses before we package orders. We cannot be responsible delays in shipments for any extra charges involved in changing a destination address or attempting multiple deliveries.
If your package was sent via USPS and you have filed a "Change of Address" form within the past year, you don't need to do anything. The package will be automatically redirected to your new address.
- We ship to the shipping address specified for each individual order.
- Addresses stored in your account are for your convenience for reordering only.
- If you find a mistake in your order shipping address, please notify us immediately with a correction.
- Most packages cannot be redirected once in transit.
We ship to almost every country and geographic location in the world.
ATTENTION CANADIAN SHOPPERS:
Please read Canadian Duty Requirements provided by the Canada Border Service Agency.
International shipments require the package be shipped to the billing address.
This is a requirement of the credit card companies as they do not consider it a valid transaction if a mail order is shipped to any address other than the billing address.
Not all shipping options are available to every country.
You will find that our Shopping Cart often automatically displays the shipping options and associated shipping costs to each respective country. Our most common shipping options are as follows:
USPS Priority Mail Express International: (3-5 days)
Affordable and fast international delivery to more than 180 countries with a money-back guarantee to select countries. The service is both insured and has a tracking number and is handled throughout by the US Postal Service & Your National Mail Service.
Priority Mail International: (6-10 business days)
Reliable and affordable way to send mail and packages to more than 180 countries. Tracking is available to major destinations. Limited indemnity coverage is provided at no extra charge.
Flat Rate Options
Under 3 lbs - $45.00 flat rate
Under 3lbs in weight - $63.00
3-5 lbs in weight - $71.00
In the rare event that a popular item is out-of-stock, or shipping must be delayed, we will place your order on 'temporary back-order status' and email you.
Once we have received the back-ordered item(s), we will email you with notification that your order has shipped.
- Shipping costs are not refunded if your order is delayed or if items are back-ordered.
- If your order that is eligible for free shipping contains an item that is backordered. the order will be held back until the entire order can be shipped. If you prefer to have a partial order shipped, please let us know. An additional shipping charge will apply to the second delivery of the backordered product when it is back in stock.
We diligently scan orders for signs for fraud.
- International orders that are suspicious will be held for investigation.
- We notify the appropriate authorities in cases of fraud or suspicion.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order at any time.
We want to provide you with timely communication with you via email. This includes
- confirmation of your order,
- tracking information,
- address verification
- resolution of any shipping requirements from our carriers
Please provide an ACCURATE email address with your order.
Not only do we encourage you to provide an accurate email address but also to 'white-list' us with your email handler. Also check your frequently used internet browser and security programs to ensure that you will receive emails from us. Sometimes, our emails may be delivered to your spam mail or even prevented from reaching you as a result of your spam filter.... Read more
All international shipments may be charged based on the weight and destination of their order.
Customs and Country Fees:
- Customers outside the United States may be subject to additional fees and charges. We ask that you please be aware of local custom and importation laws.
- Any additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by you.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office or tax authority for information specific to your situation.
Additionally, when ordering from Good Gut Solution, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
Before you place your order, please be sure of your local customs laws concerning the shipment of the particular dietary supplements that you are ordering. We cannot be held responsible or accountable for any taxes, duties, tariffs or any quarantine fees or package warehousing fees assessed by your local customs office.
Please Help Us to Help You:
- Additional charges will be applied if the delivery address you provide us is incorrect or if the package needs to be forwarded to a different location due to an error in communicating the information to us.
- Remember to include apartment, suite and unit numbers as well as your daytime telephone number including country code.
- We cannot be responsible for problems with your order due to inaccuracies in the information you provide. Please be precise when you complete your information in your Shopping Cart.
- If your shipment is returned or lost by customs and/or the carrier, shipping and handling costs incurred are not refundable.
- Failure of you to receive, miss the delivery of, or refusal to accept your shipment does not relieve you from the shipping/handling incurred by your order and may not relieve you from the cost of the products shipped.
- If an item is returned to us due to a customs related issue, a 15% restocking fee is applied.
- Any additional shipping costs incurred by us to retrieve your package will be charged to your credit card.
- Credit to your credit card will be applied once merchandise is returned to us in the same condition it was sent.