What makes Garden of Life FYI better than other formulas?
Garden of Life FYI is designed to offer the all-natural, time-honored support for inflammation. It is uniquely effective due to the formula's bio-availability provided by our proprietary Poten-Zyme process.
Summary of contents of Garden of Life FYI (For Your Inflammation)
Garden of Life FYI (For Your Inflammation) contains cartilage-building proteins and mucopolysaccharides from chicken collagen type II, systemic enzymes and specific whole foods and herbs chosen for their proven ability to reduce the effects of inflammation.
Specific ingredients include:
- Systemic enzyme blend, a combination of protein-digesting, therapeutic enzymes able to function in a wide range of pH environments and temperature conditions.
- Bromelain, a powerful protein-digesting enzyme from pineapple that is helpful in reducing injury-related pain, swelling and tenderness.
- Papain, a mixture of protein-digesting enzymes isolated from papaya.
- Lipase, a potent fat-digesting enzyme.
- Amylase, a carbohydrate-digesting enzyme.
- Cellulase, an enzyme that breaks down plant fiber.
- Wild oregano concentrate, with 31 known anti-inflammatories, 28 antioxidants and four COX-2 inhibitors.
- Ginger extract, containing multiple constituents that inhibit COX-2.
- Cat's claw extract, used by Peruvian Ashaninka Indians for a wide range of illnesses and inflammation.
- Turmeric extract, an Indian spice with potent antioxidant qualities.
- Rhododendron caucasicum extract, with antioxidant value and cardio-protective properties.
- Laminaria and ulva extract, which contain large amounts of protein, vitamins, polysaccharides and glucuronic acid.