What's in Dr Ohhira Probiotic OMX from Eseential Formulas?
NOTE: We were the very first website distributors to stock the professional line of Dr Ohhira's Probiotics, formally known as OMX probiotics. Dr Ohhira's Professional probiotics have been fermented for 5 years instead of three. Dr Ohhira's professional formula also contains more robust organic acids which modify the pH of the colon allowing for greater cohesion and proliferation of the LAB strains. People with severely compromised immune systems or GI tract health conditions receive benefit from this. Due to their dysbiosis the imbalance of micro-flora and colonic pH in the colon causes fewer colonies of friendly flora and organic acids, creating an environment which is highly alkaline and containing a high number of harmful bacteria and other detrimental microorganisms.
Dr Ohhira's Professional Probiotics is Dairy-Free and Gluten-free.
The major ingredients used in Dr. Ohhira probiotic + supplement include seven wild fruits:
- Chinese matrimony (Lychium chinese)
- Wild vine (Vitis coignetiae),
- Chinese bayberry Myrica rubra),
- Mulberry (Morus australis)
- Wild strawberry (Rubus buergeri),
- Aakebi (Akebi quinata)
- Oleaster (Elaeagnus montana),
- Sea tangle (Laminaria japonica) and
- Brown seaweed (hijikia fusiforme);
and two herbs:
- Mugwort (Artemisia montana) and
- Broad-leafed plantain (Plantago asciatica).
A proprietary blend of 82 additional wild organic crops including herbs, fruits, and organic plants is also used.
The ingredients are fermented and processed in a natural temperature environment for five years to produce the final Dr Ohhira's Professional probiotic.
Each of Dr Ohhira's Professional probiotic formula's ingredients is readily absorbed and used for various functions of the human body.
Twelve Strains of "Live" Lactic Acid Bacteria:
- Bifidobacterium breve ss. breve
- Bifidobacterium infantis ss. infantis
- Bifidobacterium longum
- Enterococcus faecalis TH 10
- Enterococcus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus
- Lactobacillus casei ss. casei
- Lactobacillus fermentum
- Lactobacillus helveticcus ss. jagurti
- Lactobacillus plantarum
- Streptococcu thermophilus
Four organic acids:
- Fumaric Acid
- Acetic Acid
- Lactic Acid
- Formic Acid
- Folic Acid
- Pantothenic acid
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
Eighteen amino acids:
- Aspartic acid
- Glutamic acid
- Dr Ohhira's Probiotic supplement is encased in a soft outer soft gel capsule made from vegetable gum (agar-agar), and a gluten-free, plant cellulose material
- This ensures the integrity and storage stability of its probiotic contents by preventing oxidation and product degradation.
- It preserves Dr. Ohhira's Professioinal OMX Probiotic Formula from external microbiological contamination.
- It eliminates the need for artificial preservatives and additives. - It also protects the probiotic contents from the corrosive action of harsh stomach acids. - Dr. Ohhira Probiotic Formula is 100 percent natural.
- Chemicals, preservatives, artificial additives, coloring agents and animal by-products are never used.
- Only naturally maturing organic fertilizers are used in the growing process.
- Chemical fertilizers, pesticides and herbicides are not used.
- Mountain spring water is the only liquid used in OMX probiotics.
- This Probiotic is non-dairy.
The probiotic contents of each soft gel Dr Ohhira's probiotic capsule are safe for use by:
- children and