Adaptogens are biologically active substances found in certain herbs and plants that help the body and mind adapt to the changes and stress of life. The adaptogens in Prime One cause a change in the stress reaction. The response is sharper, but the production of adrenaline slows down and there is more left in reserve. You are not as quickly exhausted- and fewer hormones are needed to achieve the same effect.... Read more
A prebiotic is a fiber. The fiber is found in foods like chicory, garlic, and Jerusalem artichokes.
Here’s why prebiotics are so powerful:
The good bacteria in your gut thrive on this specific type of soluble fiber.
That means, when you take prebiotics, you selectively help the good bacteria in your gut thrive--without helping the harmful bacteria.When you take probiotics, you give your gut “more good bacteria.”
Prebiotics, on the other hand, are not bacteria, but “food for your existing good bacteria.”
- Prebiotics are the answer to a healthy digestive system.
- They are the best food for your probiotics. Why? They are the 'fertilizer' that helps them grow.
- Prebiotic is soluble fiber that stimulates the growth of beneficial gut microbiota.
- This is very different from insoluble fiber, which the human digestive system can't digest. Insoluble fiber has the ability to speed up the process of elimination but it doesn't really contribute nutritionally in the way that soluble fiber does.
- Perfect Pass Prebiotic is made of PHGG -partially hydrolyzed guar gum. This type of soluble fiber ferments slowly and is ideal to maintain a healthy microbiome.
- Prebiotics help increase diversity of your probiotics. Diversity makes for a healthy digestive tract.
Read how PHGG Helps Irritable Bowel Syndrome
... Read more
Super green foods are derived from young cereal grasses like wheat, barley, rye, oats and alfalfa, as well as spirulina, chlorella, kelp, dulse and other sea vegetables. Perhaps the most nutrient-dense foods on earth, these grasses are richer in nutrients than spinach, broccoli, eggs & chicken in virtually all categories including protein, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, zinc, copper, manganese, vitamin C, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin B12, carotenoids & vitamin E.
Super green foods are the only foods in the vegetable kingdom that enable animals to continually maintain their weight, strength & optimal health even if consumed alone. They are full of unidentified growth factors, powerful antioxidants, immune boosters & many other health enhancing nutrients.... Read more