We processes orders 5 days a week - Monday - Friday.
Orders placed after 2 PM (EST) may not process until the next business day.
Orders received over the weekend do not process for shipment until the following Monday morning.
We use USPS, UPS, and FedEx as our preferred carriers.
Fedex does not deliver packages on Saturday and Sunday
USPS delivers to PO Boxes
Carriers do not deliver on national holidays
Heat sensitive items (refrigerated items) are shipped on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (and during the winter months -Thursdays)
NO Friday shipments unless pre-arranged with us.
$10.95 handling fee will be added to all refrigerated items at check out. This includes ice packs and a cooler.
Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam and the US Virgin Islands are shipped based on USPS real-time costs depending on the weight of the package, delivery method and final destination.... Read more
We use standard shipping methods unless otherwise requested by you, our customer.
Your heat sensitive products may require expedited shipping in order to maintain the integrity of the product, depending on the time of year and your location.
We cannot be held responsible for items that are delivered to areas that are extremely hot. If you know that this is the case in your area, please select the appropriate shipping method to ensure a viable supplement.
Note: All Refrigerated products are shipped in a styrofoam cooler with frozen ice pack. It is normal for the ice pack to melt, thaw and sweat during shipment. Please be sure to track your package and be home when it gets delivered.
We are not responsible for package left in the mailbox or at the front door.
VSL#3 is freeze dried in the way it is manufactured. It survives the passage through the digestive tract with a body temperature of 98.6. It can safely be out the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks without the potency being affected for TWO YEARS. The manufacturer suggests that the highest possible potency is maintained when the product is refrigerated. However, VSL#3 sold in countries outside of the USA do not require refrigeration.
We are unable to accept returns of refrigerated products.
VSL#3 orders generally ship out on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and (Thursday's in the winter months)
$10.95 handling fee will be added to all refrigerated products at check out. This includes ice packs and a cooler.
- VSL#3 orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Other options may be selected.
- FedEx 2nd Day Air may be requested (ie: 2 business days) and is delivered by 4:30 PM to most areas and by 7 PM in residential areas. No regular FedEx delivery on Saturday.
In the rare event that a popular item is out-of-stock, or shipping must be delayed, we will place your order on 'temporary back-order status' and email you.
Once we have received the back-ordered item(s), we will email you with notification that your order has shipped.
- Shipping costs are not refunded if your order is delayed or if items are back-ordered.
- If your order that is eligible for free shipping contains an item that is backordered. the order will be held back until the entire order can be shipped. If you prefer to have a partial order shipped, please let us know. An additional shipping charge will apply to the second delivery of the backordered product when it is back in stock.
We diligently scan orders for signs for fraud.
- International orders that are suspicious will be held for investigation.
- We notify the appropriate authorities in cases of fraud or suspicion.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order at any time.
We want to provide you with timely communication with you via email. This includes
- confirmation of your order,
- tracking information,
- address verification
- resolution of any shipping requirements from our carriers
Please provide an ACCURATE email address with your order.
Not only do we encourage you to provide an accurate email address but also to 'white-list' us with your email handler. Also check your frequently used internet browser and security programs to ensure that you will receive emails from us. Sometimes, our emails may be delivered to your spam mail or even prevented from reaching you as a result of your spam filter.... Read more