- Have heavy stress
- Have recently taken antibiotics
- Drink a lot of alcohol
- Eat a lot of sugar
- Get recurring fungal infections
Did you know that if you do just one of these system stressors on a regular basis, your gut health could be compromised. Microorganisms which reside in your gut can not be stimulated to grow by a change in diet alone. That’s why probiotics are necessary. Before your immune system gets out of wack, consider taking probiotics.
Why take VSL#3?
- 10 times the strength of the average probiotic
- Proprietary blend of 8 strains of live probiotic bacteria; multiple bacteria strains taken simultaneously provide a wider range of benefits than single strain probiotics.
- The effects of probiotics are very strain specific; the strains of VSL#3 are backed by more than 170 published studies
- Greater potency which ensures that bacteria survive the stomach acid and bile to colonize in your gut.
- VSL #3 is now dairy-free for those people who suffer from milk allergies or lactose intolerance.
In 2014 the World Health Organization defined Probiotics as “live microorganisms which, when administered in adequate amounts, confer a health benefit on the host.” VSL#3 meets the definition of a probiotic.
What are the results of VSL#3?
- Maintains a healthy mucosal lining
- Strengthens intestinal barriers
- Strengthens the tight junctions
- Improves immune system
- Improves digestion
What Conditions Does VSL#3 Help?
If you are still wondering if VSL#3 could be right for you, take a look at these testimonials from those who have been helped by this product. VSL#3 is now available in three formulations, regular strength, double strength and packet form. It’s simple to take as a capsule or just add it to a beverage or smoothie.
Contact us if you have any questions about VSL#3 or need help with determining the best dose to take for your condition or symptoms.