A calm mind is essential for a good night’s rest, and a good night’s rest is essential for overall health and well-being. About 30 minutes before bedtime, a few spritzes of Sleep Spray will ease your mind into a place that supports restful sleep.
Do you have a difficult time turning off your thoughts at bed time?
Do the day’s activities and your bottomless to do list keep resurfacing over and over as you toss and turn?
This natural sleep aid contains 5-HTP, Melatonin, extracts of Passiflora, Hops, and Valerian root. Here’s how each of these ingredients supports relaxation and restful sleep.
SLEEP SPRAY INGREDIENTS
5HTP-increases REM sleep; increases serotonin levels
Melatonin-helps the body to regulate sleep-wake cycle
Passiflora Extract– soothes the nervous system
Hops -a sedative that promotes rest and relaxation
Valerian Root-a relaxant; helps produce a deep, satisfying sleep
Simply spray the Sleep Spray into your mouth, under your tongue about 30 minutes before you get into bed, and it will quickly go to work helping to clear your mind and make you drowsy. If you wake up during the night you may take it again – it will not leave you feeling groggy in the morning like many prescription sleep medications.
This sleep aid is a gentle, and natural formula that helps your body to restore itself and improve your overall health.
Sleep Spray may also be used during the day as a relaxant, since one or two sprays will be enough to help you calm down, but not make you sleepy. So, if you need to relieve tension, or are feeling stressed or anxious, a couple sprays will do. It’s sublingual so it’s fast acting.
Of course having optimal conditions for a solids night sleep will help you have a restorative rest. Keep reading for our suggestions on how to do so.
Our top 10 Tips for Restful Sleep
- Sleep with a good quality mattress
- Try a sound machine, fan or other white noise. We love using an aromatherapy diffuser, with lavender essential oil of course.
- Block out light with black out shades or an eye mask.
- Use lavender lotion, pillow spray or lavender essential oils rubbed on the bottoms of your feet.
- Avoid blue light by turning off your laptop, Kindle or IPAD at least an hour before bedtime.
- Reduce caffeine later in the day. If you feel the mid day slump reach for a kombucha, herbal tea or cup of bone broth instead.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Exercise daily. At least 20 minutes of strength training, walking, cardio or yoga.
- Clear your mind with a guided meditation.
- Take a warm bath in epsom salts to ease your muscle tension.
Here’s a great resource website with lots of useful tips …many excellent suggestions
A Sleepy Wolf The Ultimate Guide on How to Sleep Better: 25 Things You Need to Follow