Try Anti-fungals Instead of Antibiotics
Unfortunately, antibiotics prescribed today have serious side effects that can take a long time for you to recover from. They wreak havoc on your gut when the good bacteria is wiped out along with the bad bacteria. The good news is that there are many natural anti-fungals that can help you fight bad bacteria and pathogens.
A few of the anti-fungals that we love are Oregano Oil, Berberis and Citracidal. It is well known that before the discovery of antibiotics, herbs were used to disinfect wounds and treat bacteria infections. Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine, practiced for 1000’s of years, relies heavily on the chemical compounds found in plants.
We love using anti-fungals along with probiotics to treat digestion symptoms which are caused by bad bacteria, overgrowth of yeast or even parasites. Here’s how these anti-fungals can help you without compromising your health down the road.
Oregano oil protects you against both bacterial infections as well as viral infections. The antibacterial effects of oregano don’t eliminate all the good gut bacteria the way antibiotics do. Here’s how you can use this “natural antibiotic.”
- Prevents Viral Infections
- Eliminates intestinal worms when taken internally
- Keeps away lice, bed bugs, mosquitoes, and fleas when applied externally
- Eliminates candida yeast
- Eliminates UTI’s
- Treats toe nail fungus
- Treats sinus infections and allergies
*Oregano essential oil can cause irritation of the skin and mucus membrane if taken in high concentration or dosages. Always dilute oregano oil if taken internally with juice or water. When applied to the skin mix with coconut oil or another carrier oil.
This extract is derived from the bitter seeds and cell membranes of a grapefruit. It’s been discovered that the extract is a powerful anti-fungal and has anti microbial properties as well against pathogens like E Coli and Salmonella. Read more of what this powerful little seed can do:
- Fights pathogenic organisms like bacteria, fungi and viruses
- Fights Candida
- Kills Antibiotic-Resistant UTIs
- Prevents candida species from producing an enzyme called lipase which they use to help colonize in the gut
- Treats bacterial diarrhea
- Counteract effects of pathogenic bacteria, viruses, fungi and worms
- Eradicates Chlamydia
- Helps keep stools regular
- Reduces bad LDL cholesterol
- Helps to maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Treats eye infections
Consider using anti-fungals if you are experiencing digestion symptoms that are not going away with probiotics. Even better, take a stool test and find out what’s going on in your gut. You might need anti-fungal therapy that will work together with your probiotics to restore the normal balance to your gut.