Did you know?
- Aloe Vera is actually a succulent from the garlic family and not a cactus.
- There are over 300 species.
- When the entire leaf is used, all 200 different nutrients are available in only 1% of the plant’s juice.
- It has anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties.
- It has pH of 4.7- 5.2, which makes it an ideal support for good digestion.
- When you take it before meals it encourages healthy gastric juices as well as HCL, i.e. hydrochloric acid, to flow effectively which encourages regular bowel movements.
Why use Aloe Complete’s Aloe Vera Concentrate?
Their Aloe Vera concentrate only uses the leaves from the highly effective and potent Aloe Barbadensis Miller Plant. This is different to many other Aloe Vera juice products on the market today.
It’s the whole leaf that contains the highest concentration of all the nutrients that contribute to it’s remarkable beneficial potential.
In actual fact the leaves contain more than 200 nutritional components like vitamins and Minerals, even amino acids and enzymes and also growth factor. Aloe Complete only uses the highest quality of concentrates & natural fruits. There are absolutely no artificial colors or flavoring in their product.
Besides the high quality aloe vera leaf concentrate, this formula also contains Raspberry and Black Cherry Fruit concentrate and an extract blend of Hawthorne, Bilberry, Schizandra and Acerola.
Schizandra is a Chinese herb that is a powerful adaptogen. It helps to relieve stress. It is also used as a liver, kidney and lung tonic and assists with cognitive functions, mental focus and memory.
Read more about the benefits of Aloe Complete’s Aloe Cherry Berry Formula. You’ll be amazed at all its benefits
Click Here to read why Aloe Complete’s formula is best.
Click Here to learn what the nutritional components are.
Read about how it helps with Leaky Gut Syndrome.
Read about Aloe Complete’s superior manufacturing practices.
Liquid Aloe is easy to drink on it’s own or you can add it to your Smoothies.
Try out this recipe from Yogi Times for a refreshing drink loaded with health benefits: Ingredients:
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera
- 1 teaspoon of raw honey
- Fresh mint for garnish
- 8 oz. filtered water
Place the juice of one lemon in a high speed blender, add water, honey and the aloe vera. Blend gently and serve with a few leaves of fresh mint for garnish.