Did you know that most people are deficient in Vitamin B?
It’s a vicious cycle. This is what happens….
1 When you’re low in B vitamins you don’t produce enough of the good brain hormones like serotonin and so your stress levels go up.
2 When your stress levels go up, you produce less hydrochloric acid that’s needed to digest your food and also break down Vitamin B.
3 End result is that your body can’t absorb B vitamins.
4 And so the cycle continues.
What are some of the common symptoms?
- chronic fatigue
- mood swings
- low energy
Yes, chances are that if you’re low in B Vitamins you may also suffer from digestion problems. Stomach acid is needed to absorb B Vitamins.
Then, if you’re stressed out you’re not producing as much stomach acid, not breaking down your food properly and not absorbing nutrients.
What if I told you there was way to cut down absorption time through your digestive tract and easily obtain the benefits of B Vitamins in an affordable and convenient way?
Sounds too good to be true, but it’s not.
The solution is Vitamin B Complex Oral Spray.
Why? Because these vitamins are sprayed directly into the mouth and absorbed instantly through the mouth lining, side-stepping the digestive tract completely.
Literally within seconds it’s delivered via the bloodstream to the various parts of the body for immediate use.
Oral ingestion by sprays has been shown to be up to 9 times more effective than swallowing pills or capsules. And therefore you need far less because you by-pass the digestive tract.
The small bottle fits easily into your purse or fanny pack, so it’s great for traveling. One bottle is a month’s supply. You can spray more often as needed.
Each dose absorbs quickly into your blood stream, without going through the digestive tract, to provide all the benefits in an easy to use delivery method.
Did you know that 90% of nutrients are absorbed sublingually in comparison to 10% that are absorbed through the digestive tract?
What benefits can you expect from the B Complex Vitamin Spray?
- Stress relief, lowered anxiety and balanced mood
- Increased Energy
- Quicker recovery time from physical stress of workouts, jet lag and sleeplessness
- Reduced brain fog and sharper memory
The recommended dose of B Complex Spray is 6 sprays. It is comprised of a balanced ratio of naturally sourced B vitamins plus trace minerals.
What does each dose provide?
- B1 (thiamine): provides our bodies with energy and essential for optimal brain and nerve function
- B2 (riboflavin): helps brain function and prevent free radical damage
- B3 (niacin): essential for using and storing energy
- B5 (pantothenic acid): used to break down and build proteins, carbohydrates and fats
- B6 (pyridoxamine): aids in the building blocks of proteins and helps to break down fats and carbs
- B7 (biotin): aids in the building blocks of proteins and helps the body store energy
- B9 (folic acid): repairs DNA and important in bone growth.
- B12 (cobalamine): important for the brain and nervous system and plays a role in breaking down fat and protein for good digestion, absorption and metabolism
Right now we have a great offer on our Vitamin B12 Spray.
Buy one and get 50% off the second one of your choice.
No coupon necessary, just add two Vitamin Sprays to your cart.