What are Bacillus Spores?
Bacillus subtilis is a bacteria that is commonly found in water, soil, air and decomposing plant residue.
This spore has an extraordinary ability to survive harsh environments such as extreme heat and acidity. More importantly this spore is found in your gut.
In fact, it’s one of the “good guys”. You want bacillus subtilis spores in your gut.
These are the spores which produce endospores that make positive changes to your gut and support your immune system.
You’ve probably heard that increasing the diversity of your gut microbes is a good thing. You’ve maybe even taken different formulas of probiotics. Maintaining a proper ratio of good spores in your gut is crucial for maintaining good gut health and a strong immune system.
That’s a big reason why many people take probiotics for conditions like Leaky Gut, IBS, Crohn’s, and Ulcerative Colitis. If you have been taking probiotics and still not finding relief you may want to consider taking Bacillus Subtilis spores and here’s why.
- Bacillus Spores are resistant to the harsh stomach acid environment which allows it to get into the digestive system and do its work.
- Bacillus Spores are able to suppress the growth of harmful bacteria.
- Bacillus Spores strengthen the mucosal lining and enhance the growth of other good strains such as lactobacillus spores in the gut.
- Bacillus spores significantly repair damage to the intestinal lining in the gut. These tight junctions, when not performing optimally, allow toxins to leek into the bloodstream. (Leaky Gut) Click Here to Read More
- Bacillus spores play a role in reconditioning the body’s metabolism. When combined with a diet rich in healthy fibers and low sugar, this spore turns the body into a fat burning machine. Microbiologist Kiran Krishnan has been studying spores for the last 15 years, he says, “If there wasn’t reason enough before to improve gut health, this probiotic spore might now be the one “magic pill” we’ve been seeking for long-term, healthy and sustainable weight management”
Which Probiotics Contain Bacillus Spores?
We recommend Perfect Pass Probiotics to our clients. Perfect Pass contains 3 pharmaceutical grade strains of bacillus spores.
These bacillus spores are able to survive stomach acid. They make lasting changes in the gut to heal the gut and provide relief of symptoms.
Each of these bacillus spores has a distinct function and synergistically contributes to the combined effectiveness of this probiotic.