Asparagus Basil Salad
This Asparagus Basil salad is my favorite summer salad.
A big hit for potluck meals.
Easy to make.
Guests love it.
Read my special tips at the end of the recipe.
Asparagus Basil Salad Ingredients
- 1 lb. asparagus, trimmed and halved
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 ripe avocado, cut into cubes
- 1 cup sliced basil leaves
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
Here’s how to put the Aparagus Basil Salad together
1. Steam asparagus for 3-5 minutes until fork tender.
2. Place asparagus, tomatoes, avocado and basil in a large bowl.
3. Stir in olive oil, lemon juice and mustard.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Jane’s personal note to make her Asparagus Basil Salad the best ever!
— I prefer to serve this salad right away, with the asparagus a little warm and the tomatoes at room temperature. But it’s good chilled too. Since the ingredients are one of everything, it’s easy to double the recipe. When you double the other ingredients, you don’t need to double the oil.