Spray Vitamins FAQ’s
What’s the greatest benefit of using sprays?
- Spray vitamins directly in the mouth and this allow the spray to be absorbed instantly under the tongue.
- Absorption is instant as it side-steps the digestive tract.
- You don’t need to take pills or even liquids to get your additional nutrients
- Literally within seconds, vital nutrients are absorbed through lining in the oral cavity and delivered via the bloodstream to the various parts of the body for immediate use.
- Excellent choice to use when traveling. They are the perfect size to carry in a pocket or a purse.
- Spray Vitamin supplements are very pure, as they don’t any contain fillers, binders or adhesive agents, that are often found in pills or tablets – only ingesting pure nutritional ingredients.
- Oral Spray Vitamins supplements are more economical than vitamin pills, capsules or drinks. When you consider absorption, bioavailablity and purity, the cost per dose is far less.
- Spray vitamins supplements are convenient to take. You can take them anywhere or anytime and within seconds. No water is required.
- s supplements are extremely clean and hygenic. The anti-microbial containers make sure of the purity and bioavailability. It prevents contamination by touching or oxidation by exposure to the air before being used.
- Spray vitamins supplements are extremelyy safe for everyone. Adults, children, the elderly and those suffering with digestive disorders can all use vitamin sprays.
- Oral sprays are a good alternative for those who have difficulty taking pills or capsules and so absorption of nutrients through the gastrointestinal tract can’t happen. This includes disorders like crohns disease, gastritis, irritable bowel syndrome and diverticulitis as they could be irritated by ingestion of pills or capsules.
Sprays only use a small quantity of each vitamin or herb. Is that enough?
Yes it is! Usually, about 40-50% of the nutrient value of whatever supplement you’re ingesting that goes through the digestive tract, This way you havve 90% absorption, so you only need a fraction of what you usually take.
Please explain what you mean by oral absorption?
The mouth is perfectly designed for optimal absorption of spray vitamins.
Within seconds, vital nutrients can be absorbed through the mouth lining and delivered via the bloodstream to the various parts of the body for immediate utilization.