What are the Symptoms of Toxic Overload?
Here are some of the most common symptoms:
- Fatigue or easy exhaustion
- Shortness of breath
- Weight gain
- Upset Stomach
- Leaky Gut
- Diarrhea or Constipation
- Heavy menstrual periods and cramps
- Frequent Infections
- Problems with Blood Sugar
What happens? There is a toxic build up from birth…..
- Chemicals and pesticides flow through our bodies all the time.
- Babies are given shots at birth and within days and months even though their livers aren’t functioning properly yet.
- Medications given in childhood all the way to adulthood. These medications do their work and then break down into smaller metabolites or by-products.
- Overgrowth of bad bugs that can occur with food poisoning or overuse of antibiotics.
- Excessive Alcohol consumption …..and more…….
There are ways to “clean up” and remove waste more efficiently or detoxify.
- Sweating is good so that’s why exercise is recommended
- Get your lymph moving – massage is a great option.
- Saunas are another consideration
- Drink more water — it helps flush toxins out of your body.
- Always brush your tongue — even better, use a tongue scraper—when brushing your teeth
- Choose clean, whole, and organic foods whenever possible
Consider using an excellent, easy-to-use 7 DAY Cleansing and Detoxification Supplement by Garden of Life