Perfect Pass Immune Support Multi has over 15 herbs which have a direct effect on boosting immune system and all complementary systems
What herbs are in Perfect Pass immune Support Multi?
- Echinacea root-An immune system stimulant
- Beet Root- Helps protect cells, proteins and enzymes from environmental
- White Pine Bark-Stimulates the immune system by increasing blood flow and is an antioxidant
- Ginko Biloba-Ginko Biloba Leaf improves circulation
- Gota Kola-Improves mental alertness
- Hawthorne Berry-A powerful antioxidant for the heart which protects blood vessels
What is in Perfect Pass Immune Support Multi?
- Mineral Blend Calcium phosphate, Iron Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium sulfate, Sodium chloride, Sodium sulfate, Calcium sulfate, Iron sulfate Trace Minerals Work co-dependently with other nutrients to keep our nervous and musculoskeletal systems working properly.Grasses The green component of our formula consists of barley grass, alfalfa leaf, spirulina, wheat grass and oatgrass. These greens help us detoxify from heavy metals, environmental toxins and radiation.
Probiotic Blend 600 million viable colonies work by setting up shop in your intestines with eight different types of good bacteria. The good bacteria help to protect the inner layer of the intestine from bad bacteria.
Digestive Enzymes Breaks down your food so you can absorb the nutrients. Our blend contains Bromelain, Amylase, Lipase, Protease, Trypsin, Taurine and ox bile.
Antioxidant Blend Removes free radicals: Bioflavonoids, SOD, Catalase, Co-Enzyme Q10, DNA, Glutathione, Cellulose, Rutin
Kelp Kelp is known to encourage a healthy metabolism. It calms the body and promotes a better nights sleep. Provides a rich source of iodine to keep the thyroid functioning properly.
Aloe Vera This medicinal plant has been used for centuries both externally and internally. We used it in our blend for its anti-inflammatory benefits.
Reishi and Shitake mushrooms Often referred to as medicinal mushrooms. They are an excellent immune booster as they contain anti-viral compounds called beta glucans which can help fight infections and flu. They help us produce more t-cells to fight viruses.
It’s so easy to use, add it to your morning smoothie and you will get all the benefits of these therapeutic whole food ingredients.