Why is Goatein Goat’s Milk Protein Powder a Good Choice?
Goatein goat milk protein powder made by Garden of Life is a great to supplement with when you’re on a low carbohydrate diet.
Goatein is a very popular source of easy-to-digest animal protein that is made from goat’s milk.. it is a complete source of protein. It is also free of antibiotics and hormones. its minimally processed and has not been contaminated with any feed that contain no feeds pesticides, herbicides, or growth hormones
The Benefits of Goat’s Milk Protein Powder
- Proteins form the foundations for muscles, skin, bones, hair, teeth, blood, the brain, the heart and billions of biochemical activities in the body.
- Proteins are made up of 20 amino acids, eight of which are considered “essential” because the body cannot produce them and they must be obtained from the foods we consume.
- A unique protein powder made from goat’s milk is suggested by practitioners for those who have trouble digesting cow’s milk protein
- Easy to digest – can be tolerated by many people who have difficulty digesting cow’s milk .
- An excellent source of complete protein (13g per serving) that contains all eight essential amino acids – protein building blocks crucial to good health .
- Goatein® goats are not fed pesticides, herbicides, growth hormones, or antibiotics
- Great for those on low carbohydrate diets .
- Goatein is safe for children.
Suggested Use of Goatein Goat’s Milk protein Powder
Add Garden of Life Goatein Protein Powder to your diet every day.
Adults take 1 heaping scoop mixed with 8 ounces of juice or water as often as they want Blend or shake vigorously.
To dissolve more easily, add powder to 1-2 ounces of warm water, shake and add remainder of liquid.
Great in smoothies, mixed in hot cereals, or sprinkled on yogurt.
Safe for Kids.
Goatein is Good. It’s not pasteurized. It starts out with raw goat’s milk and is processed without excessive heat so all its elements remain in their natural forms.
Other milk protein powders often may claim to be minimally processed, but, are, in fact,subject to invasive processing, including heating and drying at high temperatures.
Jordan Rubin, the Garden of Life founder was the supplement formulator. he made sure that only the highest quality protein powder is used. The eight essential amino acids (protein building blocks) are crucial to enhancing immune function as well as reducing the effects of oxidative stress.
Also, Goatein Goat’s Milk Protein Powder is partially predigested using Garden of Life’s proprietary Poten-Zyme process to enhance nutrient absorption and bio-availability. During the fermentation process many digestive enzymes are created that enhance the health of the digestive tract so that it may utilize and assimilate food nutrients more readily.
Jordan Rubin tells us that because Garden of Life Goatein Protein Powderis processed without the use of acid or excessive heat, the amino acids, enzymes and beneficial bacteria remain in their natural form. So Goatein Protein Powder contains biologically active Cystine, Glycine, and Glutamic Acid in tripeptide form.
The combination of these three amino acids forms Glutathione,which functions as a principal antioxidant, scavenging free radicals and environmental toxins that can damage and destroy healthy cells. It is extremely important for the proper functioning of the immune system.
Goatein Goat’s Milk Protein Powder also provides immuno-proteins such as
- lactalbumin, and
that have been shown to stimulate immune response.
Here is Goatein’s Amino Acid Profile