Have you heard about the benefits of Propolis?
- Propolis is the glue that bees use to patch up holes in their hives.
- Propolis is a highly antioxidant substance created by bees which shows a powerful ability to support a healthy immune system.
Fight the flu this season and boost your immune system.
What is Propolis?
Since prehistoric time bees have been perfecting the creation of a substance known as Propolis to line and protect the interior of their hives.
With its antioxidant properties, the propolis-coating results in a ‘hospital-clean’ environment that ensures survival for the next generation.
Propolis extract has a number of well known therapeutic properties, including potent antioxidant and anti-microbial action, and healing, analgesic, anesthetic, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Dr. Ohhiras’s Propolis formula is unique.
Not only does it use the most potent Brazilian Green Propolis, it also includes whole health support from Astaxanthin, Flax Oil Omega-3s, complete prebiotics and probiotics, as well as anti-inflammatory antioxidant Vitamin E.
What are the other key Ingredients in Ohhira’s Propolis Plus?
- Astaxanthin – the most complete antioxidant derived from seaweed. Extracted from Haematococcus seaweed, this red carotenoid produces a highly absorbent ester form capable of crossing the blood-brain barrier to deliver antioxidant benefits throughout the entire body. Astaxanthin is considered the most complete antioxidant natural substances known to scientists.
- Probiotic Support – Powdered form of a fermented vegetable extract for GI tract digestive support
- Vitamin E – Additional antioxidant support for overall cellular health
- Flax Oil – Healthy Omega-3 essential fatty acids (EFAs), which promote balanced immune response and support the body’s natural system.
How Should You Supplement with Propolis?
We recommend taking propolis with your probiotics as the most effective way.
These two products together produce a symbiotic effect.
For optimal effects we recommend propolis with breakfast and probiotics an hour or two after the evening meal.
Essential Formulas Propolis 30 Capsules is now available
It’s the perfect time to use it together with Dr Ohhira’s Probiotics and experience the benefits propolis offers.