Colitis (Ulcerative Colitis)
- Diarrhea or rectal urgency. Some people may have diarrhea 10 to 20 times a day. The urge to go to the bathroom may wake you up at night.
- Rectal bleeding. The disease usually causes bloody diarrhea and mucus. You also may have rectal pain and an urgent need to empty your bowels.
- Belly pain, often described as cramping. Your belly may be sore when touched.
- Constipation. This symptom may develop depending on what part of the colon is affected. Constipation is much less common than diarrhea.
- Loss of appetite.
- Fever. In severe cases, fever or other symptoms that affect the entire body may develop.
- Weight loss. Ongoing symptoms, such as diarrhea, can lead to weight loss.
- Too few red blood cells (anemia). Some people get anemia because of low iron levels caused by bloody stools or intestinal inflammation.
Dr. Pamela Nathan Recommends:
1. Perfect Pass ProBiotic and PreBiotic - Prebiotics & Probiotics together and improve the diversity of your good bacteria daily
2. Perfect Pass Immune Powder - most complete nutritional supplement available as it contains: enzymes, vitamins, minerals, herbs, EFA’s, amino acids, etc. which total over 100 different nutrients. Calcium Magnesium, Vitamin C, Adrenal+, Omega 3, Anti Oxy, and Reishi Mushroom
3. Serrapeptase - Serratio Peptidase, is a proteolytic enzyme that is produced commercially in the laboratory and it is isolated from the microorganism, Serratia E15
4. Leaky Gut - A Powerful Herbal & Enzyme Complex
5. HVS Detoxosode Formula - a gentle way to detoxify your body, effective, safe and simple!
6. Glutagenics - Powerful Gastrointestinal Lining Support A concentrated extract of DGL to support gastrointestinal health