Boost Your Glutathione Levels While You Detox
Reg’Activ – Detox & Liver Health is a probiotic that supports healthy liver function and is more than just your average probiotic because it produces primary, crucial antioxidants, aids in detoxing and boosts your immune system.
This probiotic from Dr. Ohhira contains the revolutionary probiotic strain Lactobacillus fermentum ME-3. Studied for over 20 years, ME-3 has been found to support healthy glutathione levels – a key to healthy liver function
Glutathione is the body’s “Master Antioxidant.” It is used by every cell in the human body, and it’s absolutely vital for hepatic function. Compared to all other organs, glutathione is found at its highest concentrations in the liver. That’s because liver cells rely on antioxidant glutathione during normal detoxification activities.
Click Here to Learn More about Glutathione Benefits from Dr. Ross Pelton.
Reg’Activ – Detox & Liver Health pairs this powerhouse probiotic strain with additional, liver health nutrients:
- L-selenothionine – Promotes healthy levels of the enzyme glutathione peroxidase, which supports liver tissue health*
- L-methionine & N-Acetyl-cysteine – Act as glutathione precursors
- Milk thistle extract – Supports production of super antioxidant enzymes in the liver
Why is Glutathione so important?
- Increases antioxidant activity
- Reduces free radicals
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Recycles antioxidant activity
- Metabolizes and detoxes agricultural toxins from pesticides
- Protects against free radicals
- increases longevity
We all make glutathione naturally but it’s often depleted because of:
- poor diet
- drinking alcohol
- taking prescription drugs
- taking pain relievers like acetaminophen
- environmental toxins from pesticides and drinking water
Even in healthy individuals, the body begins to produce less glutathione as it ages.
After the age of 20 glutathione declines at about 1% per year.
Click Here to read a study correlating high glutathione levels measured in centenarians.
This ME-3 strain is a relatively ‘newly discovered’ probiotic strain. It is now patented for it’s special ability to boost glutathione levels. It is a multi-tasking probiotic strain.
The glutathione-boosting aspect is not typical of most probiotics.
ME-3 raises glutathione naturally. The recommended dose is 2 capsules per day.