Why are Mushrooms Nutrition Powerhouses?
Mushrooms display a variety of medicinal properties including anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial, anti-tumor and immune-stimulating behavior.
Top Five Mushrooms for Therapeutic Benefits
- Shitake: helps body tissues to absorb cholesterol and lower the amount circulating in the blood. Shitakes also have antiviral and anticancer effects.
- Maitake: has anticancer, antiviral, and immune-system enhancing effects. Also helps control both high blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
- Reishi can improve immune function and inhibit the growth of some malignant tumors. It also has significant anti-inflammatory effects, reduces allergic responsiveness, normalizes blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar.
- Lion’s Mane display nerve-regenerative properties. They also significantly improve brain function and memory.
- Turkey Tail is capable of stimulating the immune system.
How can you possibly consume all these mushrooms?
Garden of Life RM-10 Ultra Immune Formula contains 10 types of organically grown mushrooms. It offers broad immune support through multiple pathways:
- immune cell function support
- immune cell metabolism support
- methylation support
- antioxidant support
This formula is blended with Cat’s Claw and fermented selenium, which is easily absorbed.
Selenium supports immune cell function and response. It helps your body fight off infection and fights inflammation.
Cats Claw is one of the best herbs to use for boosting your immune system & fighting infection. This mighty herb is anti-inflammatory, antiviral and considered a potent anti-oxidant.
Take advantage of our special on RM-10 Ultra Immune Formula. Take 15% off with coupon code RM1015.