In 2014 the World Health Organization defined Probiotics as “live microorganisms which, when administered in adequate amounts, confer a health benefit on the host.” VSL#3 meets the definition of a probiotic.
In a nutshell, it stimulates the growth of microorganisms, especially those with beneficial properties, such as those of the intestinal flora.
These microorganisms can not be stimulated to grow by a change in diet alone. Thats why probiotics are necessary.
Why take VSL#3?
- 10 times the strength of the average probiotic
- Proprietary blend of 8 strains of live probiotic bacteria; multiple bacteria strains taken simultaneously provide a wider range of benefits than single strain probiotics.
- The effects of probiotics are very strain specific; the strains of VSL#3 are backed by more than 170 published studies
- Greater potency which ensures that bacteria survive the stomach acid and bile to colonize in your gut.
- VSL #3 is dairy-free for those people who suffer from milk allergies or lactose intolerance.
What Conditions Does VSL#3 Help?
Consider Taking Probiotics If You:
- Have leaky gut
- Get recurring fungal infections
- Have heavy stress,
- Have recently taken antibiotics
- Drink a lot of alcohol
- Eat a lot of sugar
What are the results of VSL#3?
- Maintains a healthy mucosal lining
- Strengthens intestinal barriers
- Strengthens the tight junctions
If you are still wondering if VSL #3 could be right for you, take a look at these testimonials from those who have been helped by this product.