Could You Have SIBO?
SIBO is actually an acronym for a digestive condition called “small intestinal bacterial overgrowth,” which points to excessive bad or pathogenic bacteria in the small intestine.
The small intestine is known to have relatively low levels of bacteria. The highest numbers of bacteria are usually found in the large intestine
The small intestine is where the food you eat is combined with digestive juices. This is also the place where absorption takes place. This area of your digestive tract is the longest section. If you are suffering with SIBO or Small Intestine Bacterial Ovegrowth, your nutrients are not absorbing properly.
What are the Symptoms of SIBO?
- malabsorption of nutrients
Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth is often treated in Western Medicine with antibiotics. Unfortunately the antibiotics kill off the good bacteria. Countless studies have shown that a good balance of healthy bacteria is necessary for a healthy gut
Find Out If You Have SIBO
The Genova Lab’s Breath Test can be done in the privacy of your home. It will identify whether there is an overgrowth of bad bacteria in your small intestine or not.
How Can You Reduce The Symptoms of SIBO?
- Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum PHGG is the one prebiotic that does not feed bad bacteria and may be used successfully to increase probiotic diversity. Perfect Pass Prebiotic is odorless and tasteless and easy to take in water.
- Perfect Pass Probotic contains three human strain, bacillus spores, that will survive through the stomach acid 100% of the time. It is suitable for those suffering with SIB0
- Effective antimicrobials include Oregano oil, Grapeseed extract, Olive leaf extract and Berberis.
- Consider taking Enzymes on a regular basis in between your meals. They help repair the gut lining.
- Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth SIBO Breath Test Genova LabSpecial Price $239.00 Regular Price $325.00Rating:100%
- Oreganol Oil P73 .45 oz North American Herb & SpiceSpecial Price $31.20 Regular Price $37.99Rating:100%
- Citricidal Grapefruit Seed Extract 1 oz Concentrate NutriBioticSpecial Price $12.38 Regular Price $21.95Rating:100%
- O'Leave Olive Leaf Extract 500 mg 200 caps Sera VitaSpecial Price $52.95 Regular Price $62.95Rating:100%
- Health Condition
- Beauty / Skin
- Brain Function
- Children's Health
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive Health
- Good Gut Solution
- Hormone Health
- Immune Support
- PH Balance
- Stress Management
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Health Library
- Perfect Food
- Garden of Life
- Water Filtration