How Does The Industry Measure Probiotic Efficacy?
Myth: “Billions” is best
Fact: As in nature, diversity delivers sustainable results
If you had a significant research objective, you wouldn’t gather a group of warm bodies to complete your tasks. You would hand-pick individuals based on their experience and ability to work together, then trainthem for their specific responsibilities.
The same goes for probiotic organisms. When we send billions of a single strain of bacteria into the human gut, this monoculture is like an untrained workforce. For some people, the onslaught can even trigger an artificial immune response. For others, pre-existing flora wind up dominating the supplemented strain. In the end, the “billions and billions” are unqualified for their task and may literally go to waste.
Myth: Freeze-dried multi-strains deliver diverse probiotic support
Fact: Fermented LIVE multi-strains guarantee the needed flora diversity
If billions of one strain doesn’t work, maybe billions of several strains will do the trick, right? Unfortunately, no. Many multi-strain products have to be freeze-dried because the individual strains will actually cannibalize each other_ And that is precisely what can happen when the bacteria awaken in the gut.
It is vital to provide the gut with supplemental diversity though. The only way to do this effectively is to ferment multiple strains together in a fashion that allows the individual strains to thrive off their own food supplies and adopt to each other’s presence. It’s not just survival of the fittest, it’s survival of the most beneficial…..Natural Selection!
That’s the secret behind Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics Professional Formula.
Myth: Prebiotics are nice but not necessary
Fact: Prebiotics are integral for supporting long-term gut and immune health
That’s why Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics Professional Formula is so effective, so fast. The capsules contain not only diverse probiotic populations, but also their nourishment and all the biogenic GI health nutrients that probiotics naturally produce.
It’s like sending the supplemented strains into the gut along with a bag lunch and all the tools they need to maintain the gut lining. It’s the prebiotic food supply and the biogenic components (organic acids, bacteriocins, enzymes, micronutrients, and amino acids) that ensure the probiotics’ survival and also support a balanced gut pH. The complete matrix promotes a friendly internal environment for the helpful flora. For years, this approach has been proven in studies to guarantee probiotic coherence.
Dr. Ohhira’s prebiotic and biogenic components are not simply a nice addition. They are the key to the Professional Formula’s incredible efficacy.
Exclusive facts about Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics Professional Formula
- 5-year Fermentation Process
– Concentrated organic acid content promotes healthy pH faster
– Higher content of bacteriocins, enzymes, micronutrients, and amino acids to maintain mucosal integrity and epithelial cells*
-12 carefully selected strains of beneficial LIVE lactic acid bacteria (LAB), fermented together
– Uses proprietary TH10 LAB strain — proteolytic activity 6.25 times stronger than other known LAB.
– No refrigeration needed due to fermentation at ambient temperatures
- Complete Biogenic Matrix
– Supports a balanced gut pH and maintains epithelial cells
– Proven to support gut integrity and mucosal membrane health
– Promotes growth of the individual’s own unique beneficial flora
- Research-Backed Results
– Ideal for those with significant digestive health goals and people with immune health challenges
– Supports the body’s natural ability to pass fluids by promoting probiotic balance throughout the body
– Safe and effective for all ages
*1. Proteolytic activity of lactic acid bacteria contained in OMX (Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics Professional Formula): Ohhira, Ph.D., lichiroh, et.al.; Graduate School of Natural Science and Technology, Okayama University, Okayama, Japan.
Welcome to Your New Probiotic Paradigm
How does Dr. Ohhira measure probiotic efficacy? With over 20 years of research and products that deliver effective results.
Based on 20 years of university-based scientific research, Dr Ohhira’s Probiotics Professional Formula provides a gut-health system unlike any other on the market. Twelve carefully selected strains of beneficial LIVE lactic acid bacteria are fermented together for five years. The probiotics are encapsulated along with their nourishing culture medium and biogenic products.
This is the difference in Dr. Ohhira’s products. Its whole food matrix nourishes both supplemented probiotics and the individual’s own inherent friendly bacteria. It also quickly and effectively promotes a healthy gut pH, which ensures the long-term health of the beneficial organisms and the person’s health, too!
Did you know?
The body relies on probiotics to:
– Create essential fatty acids and vitamins (A, B,, Bz, B3, B6, B12, K, and Biotin)
– Support overall digestion and create lactase for dairy digestion
– Support the body’s ability to detoxify itself
– Support hormonal balance
– Support healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels
– Promote normal ongoing cell repair
– Promote a balanced inflammatory response and healthy immune response