Ashwagandha for maximizing memory and brain power!
Have you ever had episodes of forgetfulness?
Difficulty thinking and remembering?
It’s frustrating, isn’t it?
Our brains are the most complex structures in the universe. Did you know there are more interconnections in your brain than there are atoms in the universe! It’s true.
Everything we do in life is regulated by our brain function. In fact, to a great extent, it is no exaggeration to say that our health and quality of life is a direct result of the quality of our brain activity. So maintaining healthy brain function is an absolute essential for all of us at any age, in any activity of life. And yet…
Do you realize that ….
your brain may be deteriorating this very moment and you wouldn’t know it?
In fact, this mental decline may be so insidious in most of us that our brains may actually be wasting away significantly faster than our bodies!
Have you ever…
- Lost your keys and can’t remember what you did with them just a few hours ago?
- Left the stove on without realizing it?
- Stared at a simple form wondering what to do next?
- Agonized over even a simple decision?
- Worried about keeping up at work or school?
Wonder if you can continue to live on your own if your brain function deteriorates even more? You are not alone!
Brain fog and forgetfulness is a growing epidemic in the Western world.
And, it’s not just an “old-age” issue anymore!
In fact, research indicates that 76% of people in their 20’s, 30’s, 40’s and 50’s are reporting episodes of brain fog forgetfulness. Unfortunately, by the time we are 65, over 51% of us have a degree of brain deficiency that is enough to affect our lifestyle and ability to function independently. That is unacceptable!!
Well, maybe you think, “This must be happening in some third world countries but not here in the United States where we have supermarkets and plenty of good food!”
The Journal of Public Health published a 30 year study involving 16 countries where researchers showed an increase in mental decline in adults under 74. But the bigger impact for us is that of the 16 countries evaluated, the US showed the highest increase. 66% in men and 92% in women!
Why is it happening?
Have you ever wondered?
- Why are so many people, at ever younger ages, experiencing issues with their brain function?
- What causes us to lose our thinking ability as we age?
- How many of us get lost running simple errands or confused traveling through airports or highways?
- How many serious accidents are caused by forgetfulness and brain fog?
- How many houses burn down when stoves are left on or matches are dropped absent-mindedly?
Is this normal?!!!
- Is it necessary to lose your ability to think and remember as you get older?
- Are our children condemned to be condemned to a life sentence of brain fog and unclear thinking?
- Must we all end up in nursing homes because we can’t think clearly enough to live on our own?
Is there anything we can do about it? The answer is YES!!
Thanks to breakthroughs in the nutraceutical world, we can safely and easily roll back, yes! We can roll back …
- mental decline
- improve our memory
- increase beneficial relaxation brain wave activity
- get rid of brain fog,
- improve recall, and even,
- wake up brain cells that have been sleeping!
Now we know about amazing nutritional substances that can restore cognitive function and an incredible phenomenon call “brain plasticity” that can literally turn back the clock on brain fog and forgetfulness!
We now know from current medical research that the brain can and does repair and heal and “rewire” around past injury and trauma, even as we age!
Ashwagandha is one of them. Try it for a month and you’ll notice the difference.
*This information has not been evaluated by the FDA or any other government agency. The information herein is not to be construed as personal medical advice for purposes of diagnosis or treatment of any specific illness or disease.