Immulox Immune Balance Spray 150 mlPHA1030
Immulox Immune Balance 5.07 oz 150ml
Extracted from fresh colostrum
Don't boost your immune system, rather balance it!
Nutra Summa Immulox
Restores balance to the immune system*
Stimulates an underactive immune system*
Calms an overactive immune system*
Delivers the right response at the right time*
Safe and effective for all ages
The key to healthy immunity
Your immune system is responsible for protecting you from harm. When it senses a threat, it works through an intricate system of white blood cells and cytokines to launch an attack. Sometimes your immune response may be underactive, and sometimes it may be overactive. The key to healthy immunity is to achieve balance.
How Immulox worksProduced using a patented process, Immulox is a proprietary extract of bovine colostrum (also known as «first milk») that contains immune-enhancing factors called proline-rich polypeptides (PRPs).* PRPs are like walkie talkies for your immune system. They work by enhancing your white blood cells? ability to send and receive information accurately, so your body can mount a coordinated response to each immune challenge.* Unlike most immune supplements, which boost the immune response indiscriminately, PRPs have the ability to stimulate or calm the immune system as needed.*
Why Nutra Summa Immulox?Absorption:
Because this convenient spray is applied directly into the mouth (and swallowed) it can go right to work.
The Nutra Summa Immulox has helped me balance and keep in check my underactive Immune System. - Anonymous
I take this product to keep my immune system balanced and I can be stress free knowing I dont have to worry about it. - Anonymous
Read All Reviews
Login and write a review or Write an anonymous review
Proline Rich Polypeptides (PRPs)
- PRPs are probably the most important component in Colostrum. Most manufacturers of colostrum powders remove the PRP fraction, lactose, minerals and water, to elevate the solids content, Immonoglobulin levels and protein content of the powder. This then reduced the medical effectiveness of the colostrum powder.
- Drs. Staroscik, et. al., in their article from Molecular Immunology tell us that PRP activates an underactive immune system, helping it move into action against disease-causing organisms. PRP also suppresses an overactive immune system, which is often seen in auto-immune diseases. PRP is also highly anti-inflammatory and seems to act on T-cell precursors to produce helper T-cells and suppresser T-cells.
- Drs. Janusz & Lisowski; Archives of Immunology - show that PRP turns white blood cells into T cells that are functionally active. Results were shown in treatment of auto-immune disorders and cancer. They say that an important Immune modulator stimulates an underactive immune system and tones down an overactive one.
- PRPs are generally characterized by PRP1, PRP2, PRP3, and to a lesser level PRP4 and PRP5. PRP1 is the inactive non-protein nitrogen component, PRP2 and PRP3 are most active. PRP2 are thought to contain active peptides that are used to modulate cytokine levels in the body particularly IFN-beta or beta-interferon, which have anti-viral properties. PRP3a and PRP3b contain active peptides that modulate the IFN-alpha cytokine levels in the body which is used in modulating auto-immune responses.
- PRPs are also called Transfer Factor, Info-Peptides, Info-Proteins, or Cytokine Precusors. PRP's are hormones that regulates the thymus gland (bodies central command for the immune system), stimulating an under active immune system or down-regulating an overactive immune system as seen in autoimmune disease. PRP inhibit the overproduction of lymphocytes and T-cells.