Happy patients in over 78 countries.
Low Price Guarantee We will match any online price.
Free Online Support From Our Health Professionals
- Product Categories:
- Crohns & Colitis Program
- Home Tests
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
- Leaky Gut Syndrome
- All Supplements
- Multi Vitamins
- Beauty & Skin
- Stress Management Program
- For Children
- What's New
- Magnify the strength of your probiotics
- Just add to water - no taste, no odor
- Reduce inflammation and help repair gut damage
- Made from PHGG Partially Hydrolized Guar Gum that is guaranteed to have no side effects like Inulin & FOS or feed bad bacteria.
Award Winning Probiotics! 2012 Best of Supplements Award Winner - Better Nutrition Magazine
Great Saving! New 120 caps per box.
This is Dr Ohhira's Professional Formula sold in a blue box with green writing on inside foil blister pack.
Essential Formulas Dr Ohhira's Probiotics Professional 120 caps
Dr Ohhira's Probiotics Professional, or OMX Probiotics
This formula is known to re-populate the intestines with friendly, beneficial bacteria that are essential to a healthy digestive system, immune system and for overall wellness.
The bacteria count per capsule is roughly 780,000 - 1,000,000. However, because of the fermentation process used in development, once introduced into the digestive system, the bacteria count doubles every 30 minutes for approximately 8 hours.
In human trials conducted by acclaimed, award winning, Japanese microbiologist Dr. Iichiroh Ohhira, Ph.D at Okayama
University from 1979 - 1991, 1250 subjects were randomly chosen from a sample of 5000 people and studied. The following
research findings from Dr Ohhira were reported on his unique Probiotics:
- decreases incidence of digestive ailments like crohns disease
- improves digestive functions
- improves bowel function
- decreases incidence of stomach ailments
- increases nutritional absorption
- improves appetite
- decreases incidence of bloating/heartburn
- decreases incidence of constipation/diarrhea in crohns disease
- decreases presence of yeast infection
- decreases incidence of certain infections
- improves liver function
- improves circulatory function
- improves joint and muscle function
- improves resistance to allergies
- improves sleep functions
- improves vitamin synthesis
- increases lactose tolerance
- increases energy
- decreases incidence of oral cavity infections
Why is Dr Ohhira's Probiotic Professional Formula so special?
- It is a completely vegetarian probiotics.
- It is also hypoallergenic.
- It has no GMO and is a bovine free.
- The contents of each capsule of Ohhira's Probiotics Formula are safe for use by adults, children and infants.
- Refrigeration is not needed to maintain the integrity of Ohhira's Probiotics.
- Every capsule only contains natural ingredients. There are absolutely no artificial additives, chemicals, preservatives, coloring, flavoring or animal by-products. Chemical fertilizers, pesticides and herbicides are never used.
- Dr. Ohhira's Professional Formula is fermented for a full 5 years. Because of this the levels of organic acids and micronutrient byproducts are even greater than the Original Formula. The Professional Formula is sold to health care professionals only for clinical nutrition use.
Regular use of Dr. Ohhira's Professional Probiotic Formula is strongly advised for those suffering with a multitude of digestive challenges like Crohns disease, IBS, leaky gut, peptic ulcers, bloating and heartburn (GERD), ulcerative colitis, constipation or diarrhea, as well as those suffering from yeast infections like Candida albicans.
What's contained in Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics
Suggested Use: 2 to 10 capsules daily with water (best taken on an empty stomach) or as directed by a health care professional. Suggested professional dosage included with purchase.
Learn how Dr Ohhira's Probiotics measures up to industry efficacy
|(5.00) 2 raters|
Since I started using OMX Professional I do not have to use the antibiotics that my doctor prescribed. - Anonymous
Read All Reviews
Login and write a review or Write an anonymous review