Great Saving! New 120 caps per box.
Dr Ohhira's Probiotics Lactic Acid Friendly Bacteria Professional Formula
Blue box with green writing on inside foil blister pack.
Essential Formulas Dr Ohhira's Probiotics Professional Formula - 120 capsOMX1200
Dr Ohhira's Probiotics Professional, or OMX Probiotics
This formula is known to re-populate the intestines with friendly, beneficial bacteria that are essential to a healthy digestive system, immune system and for overall wellness.
The bacteria count per capsule is roughly 780,000 - 1,000,000. However, because of the fermentation process used in development, once introduced into the digestive system, the bacteria count doubles every 30 minutes for approximately 8 hours.
In human trials conducted by acclaimed, award winning, Japanese microbiologist Dr. Iichiroh Ohhira, Ph.D at Okayama University from 1979 - 1991, 1250 subjects were randomly chosen from a sample of 5000 people and studied. The following research findings from Dr Ohhira were reported on his unique Probiotics:
- decreases incidence of digestive ailments like crohns disease
- improves digestive functions
- improves bowel function
- decreases incidence of stomach ailments
- increases nutritional absorption
- improves appetite
- decreases incidence of bloating/heartburn
- decreases incidence of constipation/diarrhea in crohns disease
- decreases presence of yeast infection
- decreases incidence of certain infections
- improves liver function
- improves circulatory function
- improves joint and muscle function
- improves resistance to allergies
- improves sleep functions
- improves vitamin synthesis
- increases lactose tolerance
- increases energy
- decreases incidence of oral cavity infections
Why is Dr Ohhira's Probiotic Professional Formula so special?
- It is a completely vegetarian probiotics.
- It is also hypoallergenic.
- It has no GMO and is a bovine free.
- The contents of each capsule of Ohhira's Probiotics Formula are safe for use by adults, children and infants.
- Refrigeration is not needed to maintain the integrity of Ohhira's Probiotics.
- Every capsule only contains natural ingredients. There are absolutely no artificial additives, chemicals, preservatives, coloring, flavoring or animal by-products. Chemical fertilizers, pesticides and herbicides are never used.
- Dr. Ohhira's Professional Formula is fermented for a full 5 years. Because of this the levels of organic acids and micronutrient byproducts are even greater than the Original Formula. The Professional Formula is sold to health care professionals only for clinical nutrition use.
Regular use of Dr. Ohhira's Professional Probiotic Formula is strongly advised for those suffering with a multitude of digestive challenges like Crohns disease, IBS, leaky gut, peptic ulcers, bloating and heartburn (GERD), ulcerative colitis, constipation or diarrhea, as well as those suffering from yeast infections like Candida albicans.
What's contained in Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics
Suggested Use: 2 to 10 capsules daily with water (best taken on an empty stomach) or as directed by a health care professional. Suggested professional dosage included with purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: This is Dr Ohhira's Professional, extra strong and very potent formula sold in the blue box with green writing on inside foil blister pack. It's increased potency is attributed to the 5 year fermentation process, unlike the 3 years fermentation process of the Original Formula.Learn how Dr Ohhira's Probiotics measures up to industry efficacy
I LOVE this probiotic. - Anonymous
I have used both the Dr. - Anonymous
Since I started using OMX Professional I do not have to use the antibiotics that my doctor prescribed. - Anonymous
Read All Reviews
Login and write a review or Write an anonymous review
Difference Between the Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics Professional and Original Formulas
The Professional Formula contains more robust organic acids, which modify the pH of the colon allowing for greater cohesion and proliferation of the LAB strains.
People with severely compromised immune systems or GI tract health conditions receive benefit from this due to their dysbiosis. Dysbiosis is the imbalance of micro-flora and colonic pH, which is caused by too few colonies of friendly flora and organic acids.
The Professional Formula has been fermented for 5 years whereas the Original Formula has been fermented for 3 years. The longer the fermentation, the more potent the formula is. In the Professional Formula, on colonization, the LAB strains will double themselves every 30 minutes for the first 8 hours.
There are identical ingredients to Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics Original Formula and Professional Formula but tweaked during the fifth year of processing to provide organic acids that are more robust than those contained in the Original Formula.
In addition, the potency of the micronutrient by-products is maximized to expedite the adhesion of the good bacteria in the colon.
The Professional Formula is only distributed by health care professionals. The Original Formula is useful for maintenance dosage.